Profile for Sales guru > Reviews

Content by Sales guru

Sales guru (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Innoo Tech 40 LED Christmas Fairy String Lights Battery Operated for Indoor Xmas Wedding Garden Home Party Decoration(White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
Excellent. Batteries last for days.

Ex-Pro® Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0" SM-T310 - MHL AV HDMI HDTV Connection Kit [ET-H10FAUWEGWW]

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Jan. 2015
Don't buy if you have a Samsng Galaxy Tab 3. It's not compatible. Very frustrated!

Foo Fighters Premium Guitar Pick Keyring
Foo Fighters Premium Guitar Pick Keyring

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 29 July 2014
Postage expensive. Decent enough keyring

Sharp R658SLM, 20L, 800W microwave, 1000W quartz grill
Sharp R658SLM, 20L, 800W microwave, 1000W quartz grill

5.0 out of 5 stars Great microwave, 5 May 2011
I bought this microwave from Amazon, based on the reviews and it was the best looking microwave in Currys also (but they wanted £80 for it). I have 2 Sharp TVs and have found it a reliable brand.

Not used the grill facility in it, as my oven has a built-in grill, but microwave is powerful, display does have a 12 / 24hr clock (despite what someone has previously said on here), it illuminates in blue so looks very modern. Even the "beep" noise doesn't sound cheap, and I'm confident this is the best microwave on the market today.

Everlast Inflatable Ab Exerciser
Everlast Inflatable Ab Exerciser

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite good for the money, 21 Mar. 2011
I bought this as an alternative to a normal ab cruncher, due to being able to store it away and save space.

Initially, very difficult to inflate with the pump (worse by mouth). It was an exercise it's self just doing that.

When it was up, I experimented with a few different routines. There are about 18 exercise suggestions on the product, which is really helpful. Most of them are very difficult, but I suppose that's the idea and it could be due to my fitness level (or lack of). You tend to slide off it very easily, but will see how it goes after a few weeks. To be honest, I'm kind of hoping it bursts so I can return it and buy a proper ab cruncher.

In summary, good for space saving or if you're already very fit. Would definitely recommend a normal ab cruncher though!

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 3G/3GS Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Mar. 2011
Very easy to apply, and much better than the Zagg Invisishield. Takes literally 2 minutes and looks / feels the same as the original screen.

J Me His and Hers Key Holders (H11cm x W8cm x D2.5cm PAIR)
J Me His and Hers Key Holders (H11cm x W8cm x D2.5cm PAIR)
Offered by Prezzies

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky & unusual, 9 July 2009
Originally bought for my new flat, and attached them to the wall with velcro - Did the job without putting holes in the wall. They have tarnished in the space of 1 year but still look good and would recommend this to anyone.

Sandisk Ultra® II Memory Stick PRO(TM) Duo 1GB 1GB MS memory card - memory cards (MS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 9 July 2009
Let's face it, not much you can say about a storage device. 1GB isn't a lot of space these days, but it's fine for game saves and nothing more. Does the job, and was reasonable cheap. If I could go back in time, I'd have future-proofed it with a 4GB module.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 (PSP)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 (PSP)
Offered by Gameseek

3.0 out of 5 stars Go for 2009 / 2010 version instead, 9 July 2009
TI have TW '09 for the PS3, so perhaps this is why I rate '08 for the PSP so low. It's an ok game, which helps pass the time but not really a true golf game. It has lots of little mini games to de-stress you from being on the course but they are pointles.

Game play is ok, but I would personally fork out and buy '09 or '10 instead.

Sell Your Way to the Top
Sell Your Way to the Top
by Zig Ziglar
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible "must read" for any sales pro, 9 July 2009
I worked in sales for 18 months when I bought this audio book. I was a good sales person, but wanted to become the best, and remain the best so thought paying a couple of pounds wouldn't do any harm, even though I'd never heard of Zig Ziglar. At first, I was a little startled at his southern accent, but got used to it and grew to like Zig quickly, almost like he was a friend I had known for years.

It is very inspiring, and motivational. Zig talks about personal experiences and short stories of his own, which are very entertaining and helpful - Things you can apply to life. There's a very inspiring story on this CD about a game of golf Zig had with his son, which I always listen to if I need to be picked up, or need a boost of motivation. It works every time.

As a result of this CD, I consistently achieve 150% to target every single quarter, and have learned how to help my clients make the right choice, and how to make them happy with the solutions I can provide for them.

There's a very inspiring poem he reads at the very end of the CD, and the last words he said will stick with me for the rest of my life, and I love to listen to this part over and over again. You would need to listen to it to get the true power of what he means. But those words are: "I'll see you, and I do me YOU, at the top!!!

Don't think about it, just buy this book. Pay £5 or whatever it is and you will never look back. You have my word on that. I have a cupboard full of sales books / audio CDs. This is the one I urge my colleagues to buy and listen to over anything else.

Page: 1 | 2