Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

10 HEART Shaped CINAMMON SPICE Ecosoy Wax Melts for your Oil Burner
10 HEART Shaped CINAMMON SPICE Ecosoy Wax Melts for your Oil Burner
Offered by whicksnwhacks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely aroma., 16 July 2014
I have bought in the past, wax tarts from numerous producers. I am a big fan of Yankee Candles..but if you are on a budget and want to recreate the same effect, I would heartily recommend these. This particular aroma is very Christmassy and intimate. As instructed, do burn more than one at a time though. Will consider purchasing again.

Black Cat Satin Tarot Bag
Black Cat Satin Tarot Bag
by Lo Scarabeo

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous tarot card bag., 16 July 2014
Absolutely wonderful quality. A spacious bag that comfortably holds a large deck of cards. Being a bit of a 'crazy cat lady' myself, this really hits the spot. Would definitely recommend.

The Earth's Cycle of Celebration
The Earth's Cycle of Celebration
by Glennie Kindred

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Love., 3 July 2014
Enchanting. A beautifully researched book into the cycle of the Year. It would be of use to the solitary practitioner as well as those who celebrate communally. I love all her books, they are great introductions to each subject she covers. A joy to read with some inspiring ideas. I love her explanations to the Underlying energies of each festival. I would certainly recommend this.

Lily Flame Christmas Spice Scented Candle
Lily Flame Christmas Spice Scented Candle
Offered by Pocklington Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas every day., 5 Feb 2014
A wonderful Christmassy aroma. The scent fills the whole room. I can really smell the cloves - lovely. It has a mulled wine feeling to it. I burn this throughout the Winter months to retain the coziness of home.

20 x 8oz Hexagonal Jam Jars with Gold Lids
20 x 8oz Hexagonal Jam Jars with Gold Lids
Offered by Colanders

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy., 31 Jan 2014
I make quite an amount of conserves, so these are an ideal size, especially as I give quite few away as gifts. The hexagonal shape makes for great storage as well. Very good value.

Yankee Candle Christmas Tree Small Jar
Yankee Candle Christmas Tree Small Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly Christmas., 8 Oct 2013
This is one of my favorite Yankee candle aromas. I love it so much and burn this all year round. the pine aroma is iso intimate and inviting and is greatly appreciated by family and guests alike.

25 x Antique Silver Plated Star Charms with Jump Rings included for attachments. Universal use for Jewellery, Card Making and Scrap-booking. Check out our Fantastic wide range of Beads, Charms and Findings (Ref10A57)
Offered by Stylish and Stunning Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I was looking for., 15 Sep 2013
These little stars are beautifully made. I needed them for a charm bracket and they look so pretty and sparkly.

Sicilian Lemon Samplers Votive Candle - Yankee Candle
Sicilian Lemon Samplers Votive Candle - Yankee Candle
Offered by yankeedirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Zesty., 10 Aug 2013
This candle fragrance is one of my favorites. It really smells good enough to eat. Some lemon scents can verge on the 'disinfectant' type of aroma, but this is very summery and fresh. It really lifts my mood too. I always by a candle tart first to sample the various candles.

Triple Goddess Velvet Tarot Bag (Bolsas de Lo Scarabeo Tarot Bags From Lo Scarabeo)
by Lo Scarabeo
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 8 Aug 2013
Very good quality bag and generous in size. It fits my deck beautifully. Lovely lining and really looks good too. Definitely recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty an unusual., 17 Jun 2013
I have hung this set in my garden in a tree outside my window and I must say, they look really pretty. They are great value and are a deep red in colour. A steal at the price.

Page: 1 | 2