Profile for Mrs N Kear > Reviews

Content by Mrs N Kear

Mrs N Kear (Portsmouth, Hants.)

Page: 1 | 2
Eylure DYBROW 45 Day - Brown
Eylure DYBROW 45 Day - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Nov 2012
I've got quite light brown hair and my eyebrows have always been a bit lacking. My hairdresser suggested this product and it's great! it makes my brows look much fuller without all the hassle of growing them for months on end to get them reshaped again.

KeepCup The Worlds First Barista Standard 12oz Medium Reusable Cup, Classic (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for work if a bit smelly, 17 Nov 2012
I loved the concept of this item, a great way to save on those pesky paper cups at the office and it keeps my desk much tidier. My only annoyance is the smell, the plastic whiff doesn't go away. I've had this for a while now and use it everyday and just can't seem to shake the smell. I love that it comes completely apart to wash and I get a lot of lovely comments about it at work.

One suggestion though, visit the keepcup website and you can create your own customised colour version for not much more than the amazon price.

OPI Skyfal Nail Polish Lacquer - Live and Let Die (15ml)
OPI Skyfal Nail Polish Lacquer - Live and Let Die (15ml)
Offered by Beautiful eBuyers

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Colour, 17 Nov 2012
I've been lusting after anything from the 007 range of polishes since they announced them. This one does not disappoint. It's a deep steel bluey/grey and comes with a lovely bit of sparkle. Looks lovely in the evening light and really striking during the day.

Magic Tree MTO0002 New Car Scent Air Freshener
Magic Tree MTO0002 New Car Scent Air Freshener
Offered by E2 TRADE

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special but does the job, 17 Nov 2012
I wouldn't call this new car scent, it's far too fruity. It did the job for a few weeks but went in the bin after that.

Hama Universal Hard Case For Sat Nav - Suitable for all 3.5" and 4.3" devices including TomTom, Garmin, Navman and Navigon Brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 17 Nov 2012
perfect to go with the garmin we bought at the same time. Practical and not too bulky like other cases.

Garmin Nuvi 1340 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 17 Nov 2012
I bought this for my husband as a gift for passing his driving test. He loves it and now we have our own freedom. One small criticism would be that it takes a while to load up initially every time we use it. I suppose I'm expecting it to fire up straight away, I must just be impatient!

Pied A Terre Women's Antin Coral Platforms Heels 0431506880036098 6 UK
Pied A Terre Women's Antin Coral Platforms Heels 0431506880036098 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 1 Mar 2012
I bought these shoes to replace an old pair of worn out simple black heels. They're a wardrobe staple that needed updating, and the cute platform and slim heel certainly does that.

They're fantastic quality for the price I paid (£36.77 from amazon) from a great named brand that is known for providing quality footwear. The heel isn't too high and I feel confident I could spend all day/night in these and not have a single blister.

I'm usually a wide size 7, so I tried a 7 first to see if my podgy feet would fit in them. Sadly they didn't so I returned them the same day and order the 8's to arrive the next day (Thank You Prime!).

All in all a good little shoe that should be in every woman's wardrobe.

Get Fit With Mel B (Xbox 360)
Get Fit With Mel B (Xbox 360)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 7 Jan 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I adored the Mel B fitness title on DVD and have given it a rave review previously as it was and still is amazing! I was so excited when i found this when i bought a Kinect to go with my Xbox 360. I couldn't wait for it to be delivered. I entered all my statistics and got started.

Started the warm up which seemed fine. Hmm...okay so we're now working on the floor... that's fine i'm sure it won't be for long. I tried messing around with my goals to see if it would stop giving me floor exercises (which i hate) but it didn't. Another thing i would like to add is the projection of Mel isn't very enthusiastic during the whole experience, i total turnaround from the DVD of a few years ago. I found that the first 2 repetitions of an exercise were at one tempo and then the rest of that set were slightly slower. So i'd start off slow and have to speed up and then all of a sudden i'm ahead of her?

I wanted some heart pumping aerobic exercise to really get my blood flowing but this just didn't seem to do it. Maybe i got the set up wrong or it just wasn't clear how to get to the gritty difficult stuff. I did not feel challenged by this at all and i am in no way a seasoned professional at fitness. The reason I've given it 2 stars and not 1 is because the interface was good and the fact that Mel talks you through the set up process is great.

Yap Peluchi Giraffe Oval Pet Bed, 26 inch
Yap Peluchi Giraffe Oval Pet Bed, 26 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 17 Nov 2011
I truly cannot rate this product high enough. I have 2 boy cats and wanted to get them one bed big enough to share instead of 2 smaller beds. This is perfect for my needs. I purchased the 26" version and it arrived promptly. At first they had a good ol' sniff to see what it was all about and sure enough both of them jumped in and snoozed for the rest of the day. I was chuffed to say the least.

There's plenty of room for both of them even now that they are fully grown. The padding is lush and can be washed in a washing machine, fantastic.

2 very happy cats in my house thanks to this little gem.

Bearpaw Women's Abigail 682W Boots
Bearpaw Women's Abigail 682W Boots

2.0 out of 5 stars A cheap alternative, 17 Nov 2011
I purchased these boots as a cheaper alternative to a pair of JUST sheepskin boots that i bought a couple of weeks ago. In comparison these are a cheap poorly made alternative. There are glue trails all over the suede outer and the sheepskin lining is thin and disappointing considering both boots come with similar RRP's.

If you have experienced either JUST sheepskin or UGG Australia before i wouldn't bother with these. The packaging is nice and the recycled bag inside is a pleasant eco friendly touch but thats about it. I will mention that the beige buttons on the chocolate variety looked really great its just a shame about the product not matching up to this standard.

Page: 1 | 2