Profile for T. Wilkinson > Reviews

MSR 9Lang Pocket Rocket Stove Camping Stove - Black
MSR 9Lang Pocket Rocket Stove Camping Stove - Black
Offered by OutdoorGear Outdoor Experts

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like all the reviews say, 17 July 2014
This review is from: MSR Pocket Rocket (Sports)
Just like all the reviews say .. Compact,powerful and top brand. Little expensive compared to other stoves but worth the extra ££ s

Wd40 Wd40 5 Litre Can Plus Spray
Wd40 Wd40 5 Litre Can Plus Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, 22 Jan 2014
As described..I should of been using this years ago as I would of saved a fortune on the canister type.

GBPro Window Cleaner Micro Tiger (microfibre wash sleeve) 35cm (14")
GBPro Window Cleaner Micro Tiger (microfibre wash sleeve) 35cm (14")

5.0 out of 5 stars GBPro, 3 Jan 2014
I have been thinking of purchasing the product for a few years now and the prices have always discouraged me ..I took the leap ordered the kit and couldn't believe how quick I cleaned the Windows, Conservatory, Patio doors and shower cubicle and couldn't believe the finish...all in 20 mins..The higher price deffo warrants these products +++ ps so easy too with a sense of satisfaction!

GBPro Window T-Holder/Applicator 35cm (14") (for GBPro Micro Tiger cover)
GBPro Window T-Holder/Applicator 35cm (14") (for GBPro Micro Tiger cover)

5.0 out of 5 stars GBPro, 3 Jan 2014

GBPro Window (Squeegee) Stainless Steel Wiper with blade 35cm (14")
GBPro Window (Squeegee) Stainless Steel Wiper with blade 35cm (14")

5.0 out of 5 stars GBPro, 3 Jan 2014

Auraglow Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Super Bright 6 LED Battery Powered Cabinet Drawer Night Light
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars light review, 3 Jan 2014
I actually purchased this item to go into a glass display case but realised the detector would not detect through glass so I installed into a wardrobe and it works perfectly, Duration and illumination seem spot on and the build quality is excellent, I did however install it with 3m tape as reviews pointed to the installed sticky not being up to the task! overall I am very happy and would order more if I require them.

Raa Raa the Noisy Lion Roaring Raa Raa
Raa Raa the Noisy Lion Roaring Raa Raa

5.0 out of 5 stars shamazing, 17 Dec 2013
love it! love it! love it!....our favourite toy by far....he talks and moves and our little princess loves him..brilliant toy and value for money :) happy

Tomy Raa Raa The Noisy Lion Bath Squirter Toy - Crocky Figure
Tomy Raa Raa The Noisy Lion Bath Squirter Toy - Crocky Figure
Offered by BabyToys4you

3.0 out of 5 stars not what expected, 17 Dec 2013
really small not what expected not value for money ...baby played with if for about 5 mins then got bored

Neotechs® Windscreen Car Holder Suction Mount Cradle GPS for Apple iPhone 4 4G 4S
Offered by Neotechs

1.0 out of 5 stars Car phone holder, 19 Mar 2012
Attached to phone ok but fixture to windscreen was rubbish, could of been a manufacture fault but I couldn't be bothered with sending back etc !!

20L 20 LITRE PETROL DIESEL JERRY CAN FLEXIBLE SPOUT
20L 20 LITRE PETROL DIESEL JERRY CAN FLEXIBLE SPOUT
Offered by CostMad-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Petrol can, 26 Oct 2011
Excellent product but like somebody said in another review the filler tube could be a little bit better. other than that the thing does what it states in the advert.

Page: 1 | 2