Profile for Questing Moon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Clean Stream In-Line Bulb Enema Syringe Douche Accessory Red
Clean Stream In-Line Bulb Enema Syringe Douche Accessory Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 21 May 2016
I was introduced to colonic irrigation a year or so ago by a friend who's into healthy lifestyles etc. I was converted and like the idea of a being clean so I recommend this product. Why? It's neat and portable. The nozzle didn't have any roughness (as some others noted). The bulb doesn't leak (if you're sensible.) And it holds enough to clean up after you've been to the loo. The price has to be good. And although it comes in the usual Amazon packaging, my product was also shrink wrapped in impenetrable black clingfilm. What's not to like?

The Girl in the Spider's Web (Millennium series Book 4)
The Girl in the Spider's Web (Millennium series Book 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Lisbeth Salander to have been landed with this writer, 9 April 2016
Deeply, deeply disappointing. I read previous negative reviews but thought I would, nonetheless, buy the book. I'm not even finishing it! Leaden prose, unsubtle plot with clues you can see before you even touch down at the airport! Paragraph after paragraph of expository "dialogue" explaining autism, artificial intelligence etc etc. Poor Lisbeth Salander to have been landed with this writer.

Mindset: How You Can Fulfil Your Potential
Mindset: How You Can Fulfil Your Potential

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know why I hadn't heard of this book ..., 24 Jan. 2016
I don't know why I hadn't heard of this book before now as I'm interested in all things to do with personal development. The style is popular with lots of case studies and examples of the two mindsets - fixed and growth - that Carol Dweck has researched. some readers (in accompanying Amazon reviews) have complained that she gives lots of examples but doesn't show HOW to change or deepen a mindset. I disagree completely - the final chapter answers exactly this issue. There are also extensive, detailed, appendices so you can follow up material she quotes.

Wireless Bluetooth Speaker- BLKBOX POP360 Hands Free Bluetooth Speaker With 360 Degree Sound - For iPhones, iPads, Android Phones, Samsung Galaxies, Nexus, HTCs and all other Smart Phones, Tablets, Laptops and Computers

5.0 out of 5 stars The speaker is great value for money, 24 Jan. 2016
The speaker is great value for money. Simple, it does what it says on the tin. Bluetooth connection was seamless with my iPhone 5s. The volume is good - don't expect sound quality that you'd get from standalone hifi equipment, and the volume is controlled by your phone. I've only had the product for a few days, so i can't comment on batter life, but I've used it for 2 to 3 hours and no run-down yet.

Philips AquaTouch Shaver AT890/20 Wet and Dry Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Pop Up Trimmer

1.0 out of 5 stars it's a good product but beware - Philips quality control is crap, 26 July 2015
I've bought two of these. The first one broke after 9 months. The second lasted longer - 18 months, but the switch now doesn't work. It's really depressing. it's a good product but beware - Philips quality control is crap.

NETGEAR WN1000RP-100UKS Universal WiFi Range Extender (WiFi Booster)
NETGEAR WN1000RP-100UKS Universal WiFi Range Extender (WiFi Booster)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't give up - this one does what it says., 4 July 2014
I had tried several wi-fi range extenders and was getting nowhere. They just didn't perform. This product (finally) does what it says on the tin (or - be careful - blister pack). Fantastically easy to link with my BT router. The signal has to pass through two thick walls in an old cottage, and while not full strength is perfectly adequate for iphone / ipad / mac laptop on upstairs bedroom. Go for it.

Maglite Boxed  Mini Mag AA Torch - Black
Maglite Boxed Mini Mag AA Torch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Maglite for ever, 4 July 2014
What's not to lie? These Maglites have been around for ages. And I keep leaving them on holiday, or people pinch them. The design is near perfect.

Wheelie Bin 240L - Standard Household Council Bin (Grey colour)
Wheelie Bin 240L - Standard Household Council Bin (Grey colour)

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's hear it for the wheelie bins!, 4 July 2014
Dontcha love wheelie bins? These were delivered quickly for an outdoor event. And, what you see is what you get. Recommended seller A++

Snekz Screensafe Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c
Snekz Screensafe Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product A+++, 22 Jun. 2014
I'd been through a couple of other screensavers and was pretty disillusioned. Day to day, I'm happy not having one, but there are times when I'm on site outdoors and my last iphone suffered. Simply - this is the best of breed. It comes with two screens, a lint wipe, and a neat presser. I made a boo-boo first time round - there was still some dust on the screen. How? But the second time it all worked a dream. Extremely finger senstive and, if anything, seems to improve the screen quality.

BT Dual-Band Wi-Fi Extender 600 Kit
BT Dual-Band Wi-Fi Extender 600 Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother - really disappointing, 8 Jun. 2014
I chose this as I have A BT home hub so I thought compatibility would be important. SPOILER: This 'product' does not deliver. Even two metres away it indicates that it is too far from the router. Simply doesn't perform. I should have read the other reviews. Stay clear.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3