Profile for R. Blanshard > Reviews

Dead and Berried (Gray Whale Inn Mysteries, No. 2): A Gray Whale Inn Mystery
Dead and Berried (Gray Whale Inn Mysteries, No. 2): A Gray Whale Inn Mystery
Price: 4.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Another delicious mystery!, 17 April 2013
I just love these Gray Whale Inn stories - they are so well written, entertaining and best of all they have recipes mentioned in the story which I have tried and tested - all are delicious!

Food Mixer Dust Cover Blue - Suitable For All Kenwood Chef & Andrew James Food Mixers
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover up, 17 April 2013
This cover does exactly what you need - it covers the mixer fully. Very happy with purchase - well wrapped

Grand Prix 3
Grand Prix 3

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 19 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Grand Prix 3 (Video Game)
This is the third copy of this game we have purchased. My son loves it and has worn out the previous two copies. It is simply a great game for anyone who loves Formula 1. Try it - you won't be disappointed.

Duronic - Slimline USB External CD RW DVD ROM Drive for Laptops, Desktop and Netbooks
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 19 April 2012
I acquired this DVD drive for my teenage son's rebuilt computer. It works brilliantly, is very compact and lightweight, and takes a fair amount of wear and tear in it's stride. We are delighted with it and can highly recommend it.

Lost Documents and Alien Auditors
Lost Documents and Alien Auditors
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars An entertaining read, 9 April 2012
I wasn't sure what to expect but thoroughly enjoyed this very entertaining read - I am sure I have worked in offices like this. It is a delightful and funny story, and I love Mortimer - every office should have one! Once I started reading I just couldn't put it down. Please let us have more of Mortimer and his colleagues very soon!

Elizabethtown
Elizabethtown
Price: 24.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Elizabethtown CD, 3 Oct 2010
This review is from: Elizabethtown (Audio CD)
What can I say but that I absolute LOVE this album! One of 3 from the movie, (by Cameron Crowe and starring Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst), which is by the way one of my favourite films, and very underrated, the music is sublime. I have a whole section on my ipod with all the music from the film. I can't recommend this highly enough if you love the film or if you just love great music!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2014 5:38 AM GMT

The Maps of Tolkien's Middle-earth: Special Edition
The Maps of Tolkien's Middle-earth: Special Edition
by Brian Sibley
Price: 25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars The Maps of Middle Earth Special Edition, 3 Oct 2010
Whilst the book is well presented and the maps are excellent quality and could be framed once folded out, I can't help but feel disappointed because I thought they did not quite live up to my expectations. The main map is fine but the two other maps are the ones I felt disappointed with. It is I think the lack of detail in these that disappointed me. However, I am still happy to have purchased the book and would still recommend it to Lord of the Rings fans.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2011 7:12 PM BST

Census: The Expert Guide
Census: The Expert Guide
by Peter Christian
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cenus The Expert Guide Review, 3 Oct 2010
This is an excellent book which gives a comprehensive guide to understanding the various census returns and gives excellent advice on interpreting the different levels of information that are given from the earliest to the latest available census returns. I would highly recommend it for both serious genealogists and those who just want to dip into the census to find their grandparents.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Dunlop Messenger Bag Review, 3 Oct 2009
This is an excellent bag bought for my son as a school bag for 6th form - he is very happy with it.