Profile for Linz Fozz > Reviews

1.5m RGB Component Video HD Cable Lead YpbPr GOLD 5ft
1.5m RGB Component Video HD Cable Lead YpbPr GOLD 5ft
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 30 July 2011
Reasonable price & just the thing that I needed. Too bad I didn't come here right away as I bought the wrong cable twice before I eventually found the right one, lol. Works great, thanks a lot.

The Young Master [DVD]
The Young Master [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jackie Chan

5.0 out of 5 stars A Kung-Fu Classic, 10 Oct. 2010
This review is from: The Young Master [DVD] (DVD)
Loved it from start to finish, Jackie Chan is his prime, amazing stuff. A must for Jackie fans and just fans of Martial Arts films in general.

Odor-Eaters Trainer Tamers 1 Pair
Odor-Eaters Trainer Tamers 1 Pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works :), 16 Jun. 2010
perfect for when you're on your feet all day like i am, great product, I recommend them.

Bride Of Chucky [1998] [DVD]
Bride Of Chucky [1998] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Tilly
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first ones, 8 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Bride Of Chucky [1998] [DVD] (DVD)
Prefer the earlier ones, this is way too silly but still entertaining all the same.

Elvis and Me
Elvis and Me
by Priscilla Beaulieu Presley
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 16 Jun. 2008
I enjoyed this book a lot, I believe what she writes about him. Its not all rosey, she does mention his bad temper, drug abuse, affairs etc & also her own affairs. But she's not bashing him in any way, she's just being honest. I believe she really loved him when she was with him, i'm not quite sure of what to make of her these days though, she's become a bit too "hollywood" or "celebrity" for my liking & it seems she's after the publicity more than defending Elvis' name which is a real shame. I guess we all like to think Elvis was perfect, but no one is & its bad what he did to himself, a real waste, but only the good die young & he will be loved remembered forever, I think we should concentrate on all the years he was successful & what he did for music instead of all the bad stuff that came later. I hate books that try & exploit him, its incredibly low to do that to someones memory just for the money, let him rest in peace now thats all I can say.

The Defender [DVD]
The Defender [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jet Li
Offered by Qoolist

4.0 out of 5 stars Top Action!!, 21 Jun. 2006
This review is from: The Defender [DVD] (DVD)
A decent Jet Li film with cool gun fights & lightening fast hand to hand combat. This is kind of like the Chinese version of 'The Bodygaurd' with Jet Li playing a member of an elite corps of bodyguards called the Defenders. He's assigned to protect a pretty young witness (Christy Chung) who at first makes life pretty difficult for him by resisting his strict rules but who later realises that her life really is in danger & starts to appreciate his help alot more. A romance starts to develop between the two main characters after he saves her life in a shopping mall shoot-out which adds a nice twist to the film as the witness is already in a relationship with a rich banker. Jet Li is good in this film throughout, his boyish good looks & vulnerability when it comes to women make his character very endearing as the movie progresses & the chemistry between him & co-star Christy Chung is believable & never too OTT. I strongly recommend this film to any Jet Li fan or just any Hong Kong film fans in general.