Profile for ccsuk > Reviews

Content by ccsuk

ccsuk

Official Xbox One Play and Charge Kit (Xbox One)
Official Xbox One Play and Charge Kit (Xbox One)
Price: 18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Work very well, 22 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I needed this product due to going through lots of batteries on the xbox one controller. The play and charge kit is very easy to use and charges fully within about 30 mins and gives you about 4 hours gameplay. it will be much better when xbox release the update saying when you battery levels are going down.

Ryse: Son of Rome (Xbox One)
Ryse: Son of Rome (Xbox One)
Price: 34.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 22 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I must admit I was a little unsure of buying Ryse due to mixed reviews both on here and else where. However I found it to be a fun play through, the game has great graphics and I found the story very interesting. A bad point however is that the games does feel slightly receptive with the combat. If you enjoyed the Batman Arkham series I would very much suggest this as it is a very similar combat style.

Grand Theft Auto IV - Classics Edition (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto IV - Classics Edition (Xbox 360)
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 3 Aug 2013
Bought this to burn some time towards gta v, still such a great game and has some of the best graphics despite being out for 5 years.

Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (Xbox 360)
Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by findprice
Price: 10.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 3 Aug 2013
I had already owned this game before and stupidly sold it. Buying it again with the added dlc has confirmed my stupidity. An almost perfect game.

Sleeping Dogs (PS3)
Sleeping Dogs (PS3)
Offered by zoverstocks
Price: 10.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 24 Oct 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sleeping Dogs (PS3) (Video Game)
Bought this game thinking it would be a GTA style rip off, I am pleased to say I was wrong. The game used the same idea as GTA but took a very different take on the story background. I would recommend this to almost anybody.