Profile for L. Aitken > Reviews

Content by L. Aitken

L. Aitken (Crewe)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Birthday Present, 24 Mar. 2014
This is possibly one of the best items I have ever bought for myself, I purchased it with my birthday money I received. It arrived within 5 days of ordering. I absolutely love it. Its very easy to use. I am still getting to grips with it, not being a geeky techno!!! My 2 kids are forever wanting to play games on it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking out for a tablet.

LEGO Indiana Jones (Nintendo DS)
LEGO Indiana Jones (Nintendo DS)
Offered by passionFlix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Love It, 24 Mar. 2014
I have 2 kids who love playing this game, its fun but a slightly harder Lego Game, good for problem solving!!!!

LEGO Ninjago (Nintendo DS)
LEGO Ninjago (Nintendo DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 24 Mar. 2014
My 2 children who are 6 and 8 years absolutely love this game. My son thinks its the best lego game ever! A must for any Kids with a DS.

One Young Man The simple and true story of a clerk who enlisted in 1914, who fought on the western front for nearly two years, was severely wounded at ... and is now on his way back to his desk.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read, 24 Mar. 2014
Lovely book to read, regarding the horrors of World War 1. Easy to read, the story flows well, a different style of book to which I normally read.

4M Green Creativity Pressed Flower Art
4M Green Creativity Pressed Flower Art

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disapointed, 6 Jan. 2012
Purchased this flower press for my daughter a little xmas present. Overall I like the press, but I am disapointed its very small, I expected it to be much bigger, the box it arrived in definitely was! On the other hand my daughter is very happy with it. It has lots of ideas to make cards, gift boxes etc, but you would need a bigger flower press to make pictures. There is only room to press 1 small flower or 1 leaf at a time. Its great to for a starter to a new hobby, but I wouldn't recommend it.