Profile for Margo1918 > Reviews

Content by Margo1918

Margo1918

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mini Street Cruz II Tri-Scooter (Black/Red)
Mini Street Cruz II Tri-Scooter (Black/Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars HOTROD, 20 April 2014
Well my boy loves this scooter, he is growing with confidence on it and now I need a bike to keep up with him and he is 3.5 years old. It has a rear brake, my son showed me this, by pressing your foot down on the rear wheel hard it brings the scooter to a stop. The 2 front wheels mean its stable and when you lean, the wheels turn to aid turning faster.

All in all a great scooter, thats well used, loved and survived all sorts of crashes and bumps.

Lonely Planet Cyprus (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Cyprus (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars HANDY GUIDE, 20 April 2014
Well its not quite the size of normal lonely planets then I guess Cyprus is small. I live in Cyprus at the moment and we have found the guide most useful, its led us to places we would never have found otherwise. Highly recommend this book for you on Holiday or even as a guide for longer stays.

New England Cream/Blue Stripe Nautical Peg Bag
New England Cream/Blue Stripe Nautical Peg Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS A PEG BAG, 20 April 2014
Well its a peg bag, thats true. That said its smart looking and very well made, tough and can handle more pegs than I own. One thing I find slightly odd is that it has a waterproof lining. So if you leave it out and it rains, you have a peg bag full of water, seems daft to me. Other than that its astetically pleasing to the eye and has that cottage look and feel to it. But again, its just a peg bag!! A Nice one ill grant you.

Electruepart Filter set to fit Dyson DC01 Series 8 Pack
Electruepart Filter set to fit Dyson DC01 Series 8 Pack
Offered by Trading Reliably

3.0 out of 5 stars ITS A FILTER, 24 Mar 2014
Not much to say other than its a filter, you swap it for the original. It works. What more could you ask for??

Case Study Research: Design and Methods (Applied Social Research Methods)
Case Study Research: Design and Methods (Applied Social Research Methods)
by Robert K. Yin

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST FOR ANYBODY DOING A THESIS USING A CASE STUDY, 24 Mar 2014
I purchased this book when doing my MSc Thesis after my tutor mentioned that anybody doing a case study should have elements of their argument based on Yin's books. The book is easy to follow, not overly large so easy to drop in a bag and Yin helped me formulate my thesis. Highly recommended.

Zinn and the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance
Zinn and the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance
by Lennard Zinn

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST BUY, 24 Mar 2014
This book is clear, concise and easy to follow. The only down side is the pictures are hand drawn, but you know this actually doesn't detract from the knowledge its passing on as you dont end up thinking thats not my bike.

This has helped me reset my rear mech, bleed my breaks, check for chain wear, suspension set up and loads of general maintenance. A really first class book, that after 2 years of ownership is now covered in oily finger prints.. I love this book.

Tax Handbook 2011/12 (Which? Essential Guides)
Tax Handbook 2011/12 (Which? Essential Guides)
by Tony Levene

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT MUCH USE TO ME, 24 Mar 2014
IN a nutshell it didn't make doing tax returns any clearer. As a result I gave up looking for a book to help me and got an accountant. I must confess as an avid follower of Which products I was let down by this book.

Chuggington Ride On
Chuggington Ride On

5.0 out of 5 stars CHUGGINGTON WINNER, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Chuggington Ride On (Toy)
Both of my kids love this, its taken months of abuse and is still working well. A winner for indoors and outside on concrete.

Command & Conquer: Generals - Deluxe Edition (Mac)
Command & Conquer: Generals - Deluxe Edition (Mac)

1.0 out of 5 stars DOESNT WORK ON NEW MACS, 24 Mar 2014
Didn't work on my new MacBook Pro. It needs plug ins that are just not available for a new Mac, so really may as well have been for a PC all the good it was.

One (1) X Energizer BR2330 CR2330 Lithium Coin Cell Battery 3v Blister Packed
One (1) X Energizer BR2330 CR2330 Lithium Coin Cell Battery 3v Blister Packed
Offered by ECOTRONICS

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY, 24 Mar 2014
I have purchased these more than once, think I would learn. They indicate empty once fitted and have little charge, absolute rubbish. DO NOT waste your money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4