ARRAY(0xb59c20c0)

Biore Ultra Pore Strips Pack of 6
Biore Ultra Pore Strips Pack of 6
Price: 5.32

3.0 out of 5 stars Great nose strips, bad value for money, 14 April 2014
I have used this Biore pore cleaning strips before, normally bought on offer from Boots. So when I saw them on Amazon for a pack of 6 at a similar price for one box in store I thought I'd order them. It turns out, the 'pack of 6' description means one box containing six strips. Not as good value as I'd thought. So be wary before you buy, I'd rather wait when they are discounted in Boots/superdrug as they are quite expensive for what they are. Compared to other nose strips, these are excellent though. Place on damp skin, wait 10 mins or so until hard and gently pull off.

Annas Cappucino Thins Biscuits 150 g (Pack of 6)
Annas Cappucino Thins Biscuits 150 g (Pack of 6)
Price: 6.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delicious true cappucino/coffee flavoured biscuits, 14 April 2014
I love that these have a distinctly strong cappucino flavour. They have extremely good value for money as you get a box of six and they are delivered for free. The biscuits are very thin and crunchy, accompany a cup of tea very well!

5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml
5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml
Price: 7.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 14 April 2014
Cheaper than other in store competitors, so Amazon it was. Pretty much does the job, I used it for cleaning out my laptop (be sure to get a anti-static wrist band and wear a glove when holding the can for long period of time, it gets rather cold!)

mini sized precision screwdriver set (high quality, Japanese), mixed phillips & slot head. Ideal drivers for jewellers, watchmakers. electronics etc. engineer dk-60
Offered by Precise Hand Tools Ltd. (UK)
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and extremely useful set, 14 April 2014
I purchased these with the intention of using them for cleaning out my laptop, the screws are very small so I needed small precision screwdrivers. I had a look at multiple sets on Amazon before settling for these.

I feel that some sets just try to pack in as many screwdrivers as possible, making them good value for money if you are looking for quantity. With this set, there are no wasted spaces for me and it's excellent quality. The more useful ones are the Philips-head/cross-head since screws in this shape are far more common, but the three slotted ones on the other side are extremely useful too due to the wedge shape of the screwdriver.

They came in a pretty sturdy box and the metal feels relatively strong so I expect the grooves for the cross-head screwdrivers to last. Only criticism is that due to the round end, it does mean they can roll easily on a smooth surface, although the supplied box does have slots which mean you can place the screwdrivers in vertically when using them, but it's only a minor point.

Piano Sonatas   Vol. 1 - piano - (HN 1)
Piano Sonatas Vol. 1 - piano - (HN 1)
by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Edition: Sheet music
Price: 14.41

4.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with Henle editions!, 3 Mar 2014
Bought this as someone who didn't really enjoy the typical Mozart classical sound when I was younger. Have now grown to appreciate the intricacies of it, tend to buy Henle editions as I like the layout, quality of the books, great editing and keeping with composer markings, good spine which makes it easy for book to lay flat even when thick (this is especially true of the Beethoven Sonatas! Books flopping to the next page is incredibly annoying). Though they are a bit more expensive, but I prefer to pay for Henle. This is not exception. Recommended to any pianists.

Golf Ball Bulb SES Small Edison Screw e14 mini low energy 9w (40w equivalence) Golfball
Offered by Biggest Discount Ltd
Price: 7.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality light bulb, 3 Mar 2014
Bought this for a new lamp I had purchased. Fitted well and the colour is quite warm (which I like), not yellowy but more on this colour side as opposed to cooler white/blue tones. I used it in my desk lamp for working and it's superb. The low energy aspect doesn't affect the quality of the light it emits, takes a minute or so to warm up but it isn't a huge difference from when you first switch it on. Cannot comment on the longevity as have only used it for about 4 months or so. May update when it actually needs changing, hopefully not for a long while.

The Dark Knight Trilogy [DVD]
The Dark Knight Trilogy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boxset to own!, 3 Mar 2014
I rarely buy DVDs, and when I do they have to be movies I know I will watch over and over. Currently the only other boxset I have is the Godfather trilogy. And though this is a completely different genre, it's a great at what it does!

- Actual movies are brilliant, love them all but particular 1 and 3 (isn't this always the case?) but that's just in terms of storyline and not a reflection on the quality of the discs as they are all produced brilliantly. Love Christian Bale as Batman and Christopher Nolan's directing. Don't think Ben Affleck will quite cut it after this.

- Just three basic DVDs, no fancy added extras.

- The first delivery actually came with two Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, must have been a problem with the actual manufacturing process because they were sealed in plastics. Contacted Amazon and they sent another one the same day which arrived very promptly. Great customer service.

Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter (Windows 8 and Linux Compatible; Classic Bluetooth Compatible)
Offered by Plugable Technologies
Price: 12.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to., 3 Mar 2014
Very easy to install, manufacturers sent an email with a download link as well as an actual CD in the package to give you flexibility in your installation method. Once set up, USB sits happily in my laptop, can inactivate it when not in use through the click of the icon. Purchased to use with wireless bluetooth headphones as my laptop didn't have built in bluetooth. No fuss quality product (have been using for about 2 months). Highly recommended.

Philips SHB9100/00 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black/White
Philips SHB9100/00 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black/White

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love these headphones, 3 Mar 2014
Decided to invest in a pair of 'big' headphones after using the smaller sports philips headphones for practical reasons. I love the wireless bluetooth element and they connect easily with my tablet (samsung galaxy with built-in bluetooth) and my laptop (I purchased the plugable USB bluetooth adapter on amazon). The lighting system is a little confusing to get used to, hold down for a few seconds till flashes blue to connect to existing bluetooth paired connection or hold longer until white light to actually establish a new connection. (Just read the instructions carefully!).

The sound quality is brilliant, far better than I was used to. In fact I sometimes choose to use headphones when watching things on my laptop instead of using the speaker sound just to get that great sound quality. The only way I can describe it is 'well rounded' and also has a prominent but not overpowering base (great for TV dramas with plenty of suspense-building music!). I have found it quite difficult to judge the battery life because sometimes I will keep them on for ages and forget they aren't actually plugged in until it starts bleeping loudly in your ear to remind you of low battery! However I did use them pretty non-stop on a recent 4 hour train journey and they were fine.

Easy to use, and has the flexibility of an audio cable if you don't have the battery charged or just want to conserve it. One downside is that they don't come with a case and the round ear pieces are the only bits that can fold inwards to try and make it a bit easier to carry. This makes it quite bulky if you are travelling and also I have accidentally pressed the head set accidentally a few times switching on the headphones when they were in my bag.

Overall I think they were excellent headphones priced well compared to some much more expensive competitor products which definitely appealed to me. A great gift for others or yourself if you're a tech-lover!

Antistatic Wrist Band
Antistatic Wrist Band
Offered by The end(Dispatched from HK)
Price: 1.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, 3 Mar 2014
So I was cleaning out my laptop and thought I'd better by one of these since they're pretty inexpensive compared to the cost of replacing damaged laptop parts if your short-circuit anything! Only used it once whilst dismantling the base of the laptop to clean out fan and other things, connected it to any metal part inside. I had my fingers crossed as I put everything back together again and switched on my laptop, ta-da it was fine. Will use again in the future when laptop due for another clean out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7