Profile for Dogbrain > Reviews

Content by Dogbrain

Dogbrain

FUSION5® 9" UPGRADED QUAD-CORE TABLET PC - ANDROID 4.4.2 KITKAT - 1GB RAM - DUAL CAMERAS - JUNE 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 14 Aug. 2014
This arrived yesterday and I bought it mainly for travel. I did have a tablet 2 years ago, but it was so slow as to be useless. I bought this based on the reviews and my understanding of the speed. After the 7 hours charging it took me about 30 minutes to set it up with all the things I need. It does appear to be quick and I haven't had any performance issues so far. Its hard to be critical given the price, but as others have said the screen isn't great but its absolutely fine for my intended use.

About Time + Written In Red + Coup De Grace
About Time + Written In Red + Coup De Grace

3.0 out of 5 stars Filled the gap in my collection, 16 July 2014
Having lost interest in The Stranglers from the late 80's until mid 00's I thought I would complete my collection by getting this "Classic Box Set". I remember why I lost interest. They just seemed to lose their originality and imagination as these are all pretty bland and could be any average band. However, as you get three albums for just over a tenner its hard to complain too much.

Goal Zero Nomad 7M Solar Panel
Goal Zero Nomad 7M Solar Panel
Offered by Vireo - green electronics

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with Iphone, 11 Feb. 2014
It claims to charge Smartphones and on the box it says it charges iphone. It does not. My iphone displays a message "charging not supported with this accessory" and does not charge. Tried it with ipad and that didn't work either. Returned to Amazon for refund. Avoid if you have any Apple products.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2014 9:19 PM GMT