Profile for J. A. Walsh > Reviews

J. A. Walsh (London)

William F. Nolan's Logan's Run #0
William F. Nolan's Logan's Run #0

2.0 out of 5 stars just a teaser, 15 Jun. 2014
Not the full book as you may have been expecting. For some reason, most of the pictures in the appendices are back to front. Very strange.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, tiny, tiny dish, 10 May 2013
Calling this a 'dish' is a bit much, given that it's about 3 inches in diameter. It's the size of a saucer that you'd get in a Chinese restaurant for Chilli sauce. I would have know this if the seller had put any dimensions on the product detail.
Having said that, I'm keeping the ones I ordered as I can never have too many sauce bowls.

Sony PS VITA Licensed Custom Crystal Case (PlayStation Vita)
Sony PS VITA Licensed Custom Crystal Case (PlayStation Vita)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case but doesn't pass drop test, 8 Jun. 2012
This case is very strong and does have a very handy storage space for 8 game cards and 2 memory cards. It will definitely protect your Vita from scratches when travelling but there is one major flaw...
Sme of the previous reviews had questioned whether the case would remain shut if dropped, and unfortunately I can confirm it will spring open. I've just accidentally dropped it onto my carpeted stairs from about 2 feet and the case immediately opened on contact. The Vita then flew out as both Vita and case bounced down the stairs. Thankfully my Vita is unmarked and still working, but no thanks to this case.
A shame really, as it's a very good case in terms of scratch protection and storage. However, if you're likely to be dropping your Vita any time soon, this case is not for you.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Accelerometer only worked intermittently, 28 Jun. 2008
The accelerometer on my one only worked intermittently, so I returned it. I've now gone back to the wired version, which works every time.

LeapFrog Hug & Learn Baby Tad
LeapFrog Hug & Learn Baby Tad

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son's favourite toy, 9 July 2006
My little 18 month old just adores Baby Tad. He's always loved music, so a cuddly little friend who sings songs to him is just perfect. He's never been one for soft toys, but Tad has buttons to press and lights up, so Tad is now his number one toy.

I don't know what version the other reviewers had, but ours certainly has an English accent, not 'New York'. Oh, and the volume control is round the back, where the battery compartment is. Our Tad is now on an acceptably low volume.