Profile for DEAN > Reviews

Content by DEAN

DEAN

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Tom Clancy's The Division - Gold Edition (PS4)(Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk)
Tom Clancy's The Division - Gold Edition (PS4)(Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Game, 10 Mar. 2016
Looking forward to this game for ages, it had to be a winner. It was meant to be released when the ps4 was released 2 years ago. Graphics are really good. I thought it would have had a campaign. It is all on line. Which seems to be the way games are going. Not a fan, no choice in the matter. I can see why people mention about destiny. I think this is better than Destiny. I have played most evenings. I have found some of the missions difficult. But when you join with other players, it's better and more enjoyable. Plenty of missions, and content. .

Thunder Toffee Vodka 70 cl
Thunder Toffee Vodka 70 cl
Offered by 31DOVER Next Day Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Thunder Toffee Vodka 70 cl (Wine)
Great vodka if you have a sweet tooth. It definitely will give you a hangover, trust me just don't drink the bottle in 1 night.

Far Cry Primal (PS4)
Far Cry Primal (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Far Cry Primal (PS4) (Video Game)
I have been playing the far cry series since far cry 3. Love this series, normally complete most of the game an Dlcs. Far cry primal has fantastic graphics specially on a 4 k tv. This game is a breath of fresh air. Not having guns and vechiles, has made a welcome change. . I pre ordered this as soon as possible, so had no idea what it was about. I do not agree with reviews about a re skin of far cry 3. Definitely not. It has all the elements game structure of the far cry series. There is plenty of landscape to explore plenty of missions and having Tigers, bears as companion is great. What is the point of wasting arrows when you can let the bear deal with the enemies. This game may not be for every one if you are after the guns and vechiles. Far cry primal has a good story and original.

Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller
Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality controller, 27 Dec. 2015
At last I managed to get hold of one of these controllers from game on line. I paid a little extra £140. They retail at £120. As there seems to be very little stock of these any where it is worth paying. The controller is the best I have used, hopefully ps4 with take note an improve there controllers. The whole product is extremely well made including the box. Very similar to the style and quality of opening an apple I phone. There are plenty of options from changing buttons, and the new paddles at the back. I have been using this for a week know. Playing Forza 6, Hallo 5, Tomb raider, Titanfall. The best thing Is the 2 green buttons on the back. If they are set 1 on you can fire quicker. Then on 2 you can put them on for driving games like Fora. playing Titanfall I have improved greatly. The paddles are genius. Once you get used to them. Changing weapons from rifle to a gun in a second. I do not own a steering wheel for Forza 6, the paddles let your you change like shift gears. I play a fair amount of games on both ps4, x box one. I am averagely good at most games. But it is more about the fun factor for me. This controller is for any one who appreciates good quality. There is not one set up for one person as every one is different. Even if you can not get on with the back paddles. They can be taken off. Or if you press the green button twice the controller will vibrates and the paddles will not work. You can use an app on x box one that lets you change actions on the control. Or there are pre sets for example Halo 5 campaign mode. You just copy to the controler. On 1, or 2. Then you just delete it with another. Clever stuff. The only thing I have found is the venue charging dock, is no good for the the elite controller. The battery compartment does not fit on the back. Lucky I had a spare play and charge battery which fitted fine. You get a nice USB lead to charge the elite controller. I just plugged into a spare port on my plug. Which works for me. This controller is worth the money, anything that is premium quality which will out last any of the other x box one controllers in worth it That is one reason there is none in stock.

Star WarsTM Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - Stormtrooper 3D Mug
Star WarsTM Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - Stormtrooper 3D Mug
Offered by Balloons & Party Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best Starwars mug out of all that I own, 24 Dec. 2015
This is the best Starwars mug out of all that I own. Some how the storm trooper design seems to work the best. It has the best finish of the Starwars mugs. This is definitely the one to go for if you want a Star Wars mug. Made a cup of coffee holds a lot more liquid than your average cup. Excellent you can get a longer tea break. The storm trooper is one of the most iconic characters in the trilogy. The box is well detailed, make a perfect gift for a Starwars fan at a decent price.

Star Wars Episode 7 - The Force Awakens - BB-8 Astromech Droid Mug Standard
Star Wars Episode 7 - The Force Awakens - BB-8 Astromech Droid Mug Standard
Offered by Pink Sumo

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun piece, 24 Dec. 2015
This is a decent enough Star Wars product. It is just a bit of fun at the end of the day. It is not a high end Starwars product so for what it cost it good enough. It is bright and colourful and done a good job as a BB-8 mug. Yes you can get a decent cup of tea with this. Slightly larger than your average cup.

Audiolab M-DAC Digital to Analogue Convertor (Black)
Audiolab M-DAC Digital to Analogue Convertor (Black)
Offered by Analogue Seduction

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Dec. 2015
I have just recently bought a whole new stereo system. Bought a pair of Keff Ls50 speakers in graphite grey. A Nad dac amp and a Nad CD player. Sonos connect. Also a lot of money on high quality speaker cable and leads. I have always liked music but this is the first time I have been able to push the boat out. I bought this based on reading many reviews. My amp has a built in dac which sounded amazing. How could it possibly sound better. Until I added this Dac . The CD player I purchased was about £250 pounds, sounded good. With this audio Dac it sounds amazing like a seriously expensive CD player. I have probably used the Dac for around 18 hours. And it is sound great. I have read it takes around the 60 hrs to get the best results. Wow can not wait. I have a Deezer elite account which plays lossless music. A few years ago streaming music was not the best way of getting good sound. Know it is the opposite. The sound streaming with this Dac at 24bit is mind blowing. This is worth every penny i am glad I got the whole lot in one go. Enjoy the quality of the music from day one. I have found at the moment I like the spectrum filter. One thing I have learnt you pay for what you get.

Professional Quality Headphone Adaptor ~ 3.5mm Jack Socket to 6.35mm Plug with 24K Gold Plated Contacts by electrosmart®
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 10 Dec. 2015
Spend a little extra to get a better product. If you buy a cheap jack, buy 3 of them so if one breaks you have another spare. Or buy this one instead.

Mad Max (Xbox One)
Mad Max (Xbox One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 7 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Mad Max (Xbox One) (Video Game)
Pleasantly surprised how good this game is. A bit of everything driving shooting' doing missions. Graphics on this game are top notch. Excellent if you like your open world games. I keep going back to this game for a couple of hours each day to improve the wheels.
I have read that missions can get a little repetitive after a while. But for me the games runs well I have not come across any bugs in the game. It's worth the price just to play for a bit of fun. If you want a huge game fall out 4, witchier 3.

Venom Xbox One Twin Docking Station with 2 x Rechargeable Battery Packs: Black (Xbox One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality charging cradle, 7 Dec. 2015
Excellent value for money. The batteries last for hours. Very good quality. The controllers fit in perfectly. No messing around trying to get the controllers on like the ps4 type. Personally this product is better than the one x box one have made. Batterie light indicators showing when the controller is charged. A must have for anyone who owns an x box one console.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10