Profile for E. J. Marshall > Reviews

Content by E. J. Marshall

E. J. Marshall (UK)

Meet Baby Morgan (Clara Andrews Series - Book 5)
Meet Baby Morgan (Clara Andrews Series - Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 April 2016
Love the Clara Andrews series

YAZILIND Crystal Flower Pendant Choker Necklace Ribbon Chain Chunky Collar Jewelry Bib Women Clear
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

3.0 out of 5 stars a little bit tacky, 17 April 2016
Not as great craftsmanship as I had hoped.

London Street Atlas (A-Z Street Atlas)
London Street Atlas (A-Z Street Atlas)
by Geographers A-Z Map Company Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
great

Visions of Heaven: 4 Stories of People Who Have Seen the After-Life
Visions of Heaven: 4 Stories of People Who Have Seen the After-Life

5.0 out of 5 stars getting a view of heaven, 2 Oct. 2013
So good to read these people's account of seeing and visiting heaven. My favourite is Roberts Liardon's story and also the kids. LOVED this book! Very inspirational.

School of the Spirit
School of the Spirit

5.0 out of 5 stars A can't put down book, 2 Oct. 2013
I COULD NOT PUT THIS BOOK DOWN! SUCH a great read. I also read it twice in a row! Things I had not read before in a book and other things I had forgotten and needed reminding about. THis book is about building spiritual strength in yourself and staying strong. Really good to help you mature in your walk with God.

I Saw Heaven: Roberts Liardon recounts his miraculous visitation of heaven
I Saw Heaven: Roberts Liardon recounts his miraculous visitation of heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars A magical book, 2 Oct. 2013
I found I saw heaven to be a magical book. It reminds me of how I viewed heaven as a little girl in my mind.
I lost my dad last year and this book was a real comfort, knowing where he is and that he's happy there. Heaven is a wonderful place!

God's Generals: Why They Succeeded and Why Some Failed
God's Generals: Why They Succeeded and Why Some Failed

5.0 out of 5 stars An exciting and inspiring read, 2 Oct. 2013
I absolutely LOVED this book! It talks about men and women who did great things for God, most of them came from really humble beginnings, you could say nothing special, but all of them did amazing things. I also was hooked into the 3 women mentioned as you don;t usually hear much about women in modern times used powerfully by God. This book excited me and made me think about being more focused and just maybe doing something great too.

Natrol Biotin 10,000mcg, Maximum Strength, 100 Tablets [Kitchen]
Natrol Biotin 10,000mcg, Maximum Strength, 100 Tablets [Kitchen]
Offered by fly eagle

5.0 out of 5 stars This vitamin is brilliant, 26 Aug. 2013
I first picked this up in the USA and it is brilliant for strengthening nails as it says. My nails have improved dramatically after taking this. Highly recommended.

Warnings Of Gales
Warnings Of Gales
by Annie Sanders

3.0 out of 5 stars Warnings of Gales, 19 May 2009
This review is from: Warnings Of Gales (Paperback)
I was surprised how different this book was to what I was expecting. Having read other books by the Author this book was very slow in plot and kind of had you wondering what the point of reading further was! It took great willpower to get to the end. The ending was satisfactory but the plot could have moved much quicker and been more interesting in the middle.

I wouldn't be in a rush to read it or indeed buy it!