Profile for S > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Dishonored (PS3)
Dishonored (PS3)
Offered by Bridge_Records

3.0 out of 5 stars Played once, lost interest. Good story and gameplay otherwise!, 19 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Dishonored (PS3) (Video Game)
Yes it was a brilliant game during my first playthrough. But it just became unappealing to play it again. A lot of the trophies are very heavy on how much time you have or need and just put me off wanting to play it again. Going to sell it.

The Condition of the Working Class in England (Oxford World's Classics)
The Condition of the Working Class in England (Oxford World's Classics)
by Friedrich Engels

5.0 out of 5 stars An english focused expose an oppressive working conditions in victorian britain!, 19 Sept. 2013
An english focused expose an oppressive working conditions in victorian britain! I go as far as saying that it may be Freidrick Engels personal version of the communist manifesto. Being English also as opposed to the communist manifesto, this book has reinforced my anti-capitalist sentiment, made more personal. It has also made me realise that I live second to America, I live in one of the most capitalist countries in the world where the gap between rich and poor is at it's highest and most dangerous!

Wolf Beaded Bookmark
Wolf Beaded Bookmark
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars An exquisite bookmark!, 19 Sept. 2013
Wonderful piece with a soulful message imprinted. The beading is a very useful as well as being decorative. 5ive stars!

The Communist Manifesto
The Communist Manifesto
by Karl Marx

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, made me examine my life and capitalism without becoming indoctrinated!, 19 Sept. 2013
I'm not a total commy now. However I have developed some anti-capitalist sentiment which I think I will carry with me. It's brilliantly unabridged. This is the entire Manifesto, it really is one the most important literary works of history. You definately look at social class in a totally different way. It does repeat the words "Bourgeoisie" and "Proletariat" a lot, almost like a subliminal message. Despite this you can't hide from what the work highlights about the downfalls of capitalism. I believe there is a better system to live by other than money and commerce, we just haven't invented it yet and yes I see the irony in that I purchased this book with capital. But it holds itself to be self evident that capitalism is oppressive and corrupt in it's foundation!

Animal Farm
Animal Farm
by George Orwell

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 chapters to go, discovering Eric Arthur Blair!, 19 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Animal Farm (Paperback)
Fabulous writing. The parallels with communism, the human, animal characterizations. Outstanding for a full book! 5ive stars! A+ 100% Brill.

Samsung BN59-00603A (TV/VCR) Replacement Remote Control
Samsung BN59-00603A (TV/VCR) Replacement Remote Control
Offered by Remotes Replaced

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant replacement!, 19 Sept. 2013
Does what it says on the tin. At a discount price! Satisfied, possibly a few function keys missing but you can still navigate to them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Surgical Precision!, 19 Sept. 2013
They're not lying when they say scalpel! I bought these to carve out a sticker/decal for a design on my macbook and they more than did the job. I keep them locked up in a lockbox their a scary piece of hardware!

Premier Housewares 3 Drawer Storage Trolley with Chrome Frame, 65 x 39 x 33 cm, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, do the job, suits my purposes., 19 Sept. 2013
Ideal if say like me, you needed some drawers for your desk because it didn't come with any. These fit snugly under and having casters makes them even more useful.

Dymo S0929010 M10 Mailing Scales, 10 kg
Dymo S0929010 M10 Mailing Scales, 10 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant if you're after some digital scales for eBay and online sales., 19 Sept. 2013
Pros:

There are excellent for small time online sales usage. What I bought them for. There just the right size not too big, not too small and work for items larger than itself. With a 10 KG limit they get the job done in almost every case 99.9% of cases if your a moderate online seller. It also features very useful "hold" and "tare" functions. Hold displays the measured weight once pressed for ten seconds. Tare resets to 0.0 say if you're on an uneven surface or turned it on whilst your hand was on the top.

Cons:

The mac software at least is extremely basic and does not always work. This takes the fun out hooking it up to USB other than using that to power it.

Bluw 1325.6513.71 Toy Soldier Bookends
Bluw 1325.6513.71 Toy Soldier Bookends
Offered by The Canny Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of best, most iconic bookmarks out there!, 19 Sept. 2013
They look ultra impressive on my shelf. Of course there is that brilliant Toy Story link. Well made and weighted!

Page: 1 | 2