Profile for buckaroo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Say Something
Say Something

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Say Something (MP3 Download)
This should be in everyone's collection, beautiful, soulful and when you watch the official video there are so many connotations to it

Pretty Pebbles Beads - 100 Drawbench Glass Beads 8mm Colour Mix
Pretty Pebbles Beads - 100 Drawbench Glass Beads 8mm Colour Mix
Offered by Curious Cleo Ltd UK

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgous, 18 Feb. 2014
these beads are lovely, each one is different with vibrant colours, heavy little beads ideal for all jewellery making or crafting

Pretty Pebbles Beads - 16" Chrysocolla Beads Green & Blue 4mm Round
Pretty Pebbles Beads - 16" Chrysocolla Beads Green & Blue 4mm Round

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 18 Feb. 2014
As usual from Pretty Pen les Beads, these beads are lovely. The colours are true and they glossy finish. I go back to this seller again and again and have not been disappointed once.

Pretty Pebbles Beads - 100 Fire Polished Czech Glass Faceted Beads 4mm Jet
Pretty Pebbles Beads - 100 Fire Polished Czech Glass Faceted Beads 4mm Jet
Offered by CzechBeads

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 18 Feb. 2014
Delighted with these glass beads good quality and are much nicer in the flesh the picture doesn't do them justice. I will, and have bought from this seller before, and will continue to do so.

16" Strand of Hematite Beads 4mm
16" Strand of Hematite Beads 4mm
Offered by Sweet & Happy Girl's Store

This review is from: 16" Strand of Hematite Beads 4mm
super sellers to deal with they are always very prompt. These beads are great, very shiny catching the light nicley, and good to work with. i have bought from them before and always come back sor more. thank you!

Anthill
Anthill

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Anthill (App)
love this game its very addictive, dont just think about it, get it!! Strategy and a great waste of time.

Gusti Leather Genuine Classic Cross Body Shoulder Bag Satchel Vintage Leisure Handbag Natural Brown H1
Offered by Gusti Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!!!, 25 Nov. 2013
I am so pleased with this bag. The quality is excellent. It is a nice size, big enough for every thing to fit in. The leather is strong and pliable its going to age beautifully, it certainly wont wear out!!! The photograph does not do the bag justice in my opinion, it is much nicer in real life.
It does have a smell to it but all leather does and I dont find it at all offensive or over the top, it fades in time. It is very well made and has three pockets to keep things organised inside it, its is also lined.
I even bought one for my daughter, I cant speak highly enough of Gusti, and I will buy from them again!!!

Gusti Leder nature "Piet" Genuine Leather Messenger Shoulder Satchel Business Office Vintage College University 17" Laptop Bag Unisex Brown U28
Offered by Gusti Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, 25 Nov. 2013
I am so pleased with this bag. It looks so much nicer in real life than the picture shows. The leather is strong and pliable and seems to be of an excellent quality. The style is just as the picture shows, but the quality comes into its own when you get it out of its packaging. For those who are concerned about the smell of the leather, well, guess what? real leather does smell, we are so used to fakes leather these days maybe people have forgotten this? personally, I dont find the smell offensive in any way. I hope I can get more Gusti bags/products, I will certainly buy Gusti again - I like the look of so many of them!!! Thank you I love it!! xx

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 23 Sept. 2013
I'm a nurse so the last thing I need is calluses on my hands, these gloves prevent this at the gym. They are a little snug at first but stretch up. I'm pleased with them, for the price the quality is good.

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB
Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 23 Aug. 2013
I absolutely love my kindle fire HD.
Amazon are amazing there is always help available from friendly knowledgeable advisors.
Hundreds of books, many of them free, music is downloaded quickly, and the sound is excellent.
I would and have recommended the kindle fire HD to anyone. If in doubt, just get one and see for yourself.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4