Profile for Anne Louise Routh > Reviews

Content by Anne Louise Routh

Anne Louise Routh

DIRT BOOT NEOPRENE CARP FISHING WATERPROOF BIVVY SLIPPERS/SHOES (UK Men`s Size 8 (42))
Offered by Koala Products

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service and great product, 21 Dec. 2013
Exactly what I needed for my husband - he wanted some slip on waterproof shoes and these are just the job!

Escape from Camp 14: One man's remarkable odyssey from North Korea to freedom in the West

5.0 out of 5 stars A book we should all read, 20 Oct. 2013
A completely shocking insight into North Korea that left me stunned. Extremely upsetting but so well written and no holds barred approach. Would highly recommend.

Don't Want To Miss A Thing
Don't Want To Miss A Thing

3.0 out of 5 stars A good bedtime read, 3 Aug. 2013
Always enjoy Jill Mansell for some entertaining and light reading. Nice and romantic and perfect for the beach. Slightly predictable but leaves you with that feel good factor.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick service, 6 Jun. 2013
Excellent service and the product is effective too although found the instructions a bit confusing. I can certainly say it does what it claims to do!!

Sennheiser PXC 310 BT Closed Mini Headphones (NoiseGard 2.0 Technology,Talk Through Function,Bluetooth 2.1 Wireless Transmission)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Highly Recommended, Nothing better for the money!, 16 Feb. 2012
First of all, I am a 16 year old boy, who likes lots of different types of music! These headphones are absolutely amazing. I cannot recommend them highly enough and you'll be stupid not to buy them! I bought these instead of the usual dr dre beats, because they're so common! I wanted to be different, and I'm so glad I chose these!

The main reason I chose these were because of the wireless bluetooth option. IT'S AMAZING! to put it into one word is imposible. The sound quality is stunning, and I've seen a few 'cons' about them not being loud enough, absolute BS! They're loud and when you're in a quiet place with noise guard on, the sound is mind blowing, I'm in the kitchen writing this review, with dogs barking and people talking, and I can't hear a word, it's great!! Even without the noise guard on, you still can't hear much background noise.

I haven't tried these headphones with the audio cable yet, because I haven't needed to as the battery life is awesome, and the quality with bluetooth is
too. The light which has also been complained about which flashes on and off, is easy to turn off! JUST READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!

The other thing about the wireless is that it is so nice not to have to fiddle about with any wires! I can assure you, that is the greatest thing Sennheiser have done with these headphones, aside the quality and sound quality, is you don't have to mess about with any wires and you don't have to worry about them getting in the way or knocking things over like drinks etc.

A lot of my friends who have beats are jealous of me for having these and feel stupid for spending so much money on just the name of the brand and regret not getting Sennheisers! I don't blame them actually, because, ask anyone who knows anything about technology, even your mum or dad, older people especially, and they will tell you Sennheiser have the best reputation around!

These headphones can play any genre of music, and you will here the songs differently! (In a good way!) If you like Drum and bass or dubstep (like me) Then the bass on them is incredible! If you also like a bit of house or Reggae, also like me, then they also sound fantastic! Any kind of music, whether it be jazz, hip hop, rap or drum and bass, they all sound excellent. The Bass is perfect, and not too heavy, the trebles and the mids are just perfect too.

I'm going to shut up now and let you decide, but I hope you listen and do purchase these, and if not these specific ones, then Sennheisers!

THANK YOU SENNHEISER!!