Profile for catwoman > Reviews

Content by catwoman

catwoman "Debbi Strongman" (bristol, england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Peppermint Oil - Premium Quality 4 Oz 100% Pure & Natural Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita) - Steam Distilled, Therapeutic Grade - Many Household Uses and Benefits - Perfect Aromatherapy Essential Oil - Supports Respiratory Health, Eases Stomach & Head Discomfort - Helps Relief From Stress, Migraines, Headaches & Anxiety - Refreshing and Relaxing - Promotes Healthy Skin, Prevents Clogging of Pores and Outbreak of Acne - Natural Insect Repellent, Helps to Keep SPIDERS, MICE, ROACHES, FLEAS & ANTS Away - Keeps Bug Diseases Away - Buy with Complete Confidence Now!
Offered by Epic Business Services

5.0 out of 5 stars A SUPERB HIGH QUALITY OIL WITH A VARIETY OF USES AND AN INTENSE FRAGRANCE !, 30 Jun. 2016
This is the second 4 fl oz bottle of essential oil I have bought from Majestic Pure. I was so pleased with the first one that I looked to see if they had another type that I use regularly. I found this one - Peppermint Oil.

It is a premium quality therapeutic grade oil. and comes in a plain white box with a small retail label on the top and a lot no.and expiry date of 25.5.18. The oil is in a thick brown bottle with a factory sealed screw top lid. The dropper is wrapped in bubble wrap in the box too.

It is for external use only and unless using for aromatherapy, should be diluted with a carrier oil (almond, fractionated coconut etc). It has a really intense smell (stronger than most other essential oils) and I think this one is particularly strong.

I use peppermint oil in a diffuser to keep small insects at bay, and alternate it with tea tree oil (which has a similar effect) to change the fragrance in my home. Peppermint oil also has a very cooling effect on the skin and is an excellent alternative to pain killers, when rubbed on the forehead, for a headache. My daughter in the States swears by it and always carries some in her bag just in case. If you have never used it for this, give it a try. I don't like taking pain killers at all if I can avoid it, and actually find that this is more effective and certainly healthier.

I received this at a considerable discount in exchange for this honest and unbiased review. This is a superb top quality oil with a number of different uses and I highly recommend it. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

YQing Women's Lovely Dolphin Ring 925 Sterling Silver Color Fashion Open Finger Rings
Offered by YQing

4.0 out of 5 stars PRETTY LITTLE SILVER RING - HALLMARKED AND ADJUSTABLE!, 29 Jun. 2016
This is a pretty little ring, as described, with a hallmark, but smaller than I expected. I have small hands and fingers, so it fits me OK. I advise you to check the finger size of the intended recipient if you decide to buy one. Although it expands, I would not like to pull it about too much, plus it will not look as pretty if opened out too much.

I am disappointed with the way it arrived - in a small plastic bag with a re-sealable top - no box, no pouch - just the ring in a plastic bag in a jiffy bag. Surely a pouch would not be too much to ask for? - I think presentation is important - it suggests quality.

I bought this as a gift for my Daughter in the USA because she loves dolphins. Hopefully it will fit one of her smaller fingers and I will advise her to choose a finger, fit the ring to it and leave it on that finger. ie not to mess about with it too much. And I have a small box and pouch I can use fortunately. Just be aware that what you see is EXACTLY what you get.

All that said it IS a pretty ring and will fit a child, even an older one, perfectly I should think. Also, in case you are confused with the description of it fitting a certain sized wrist - it definitely is a ring.

I received this at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. Here you have that review.

BULK POWDERS DMAE Powder | 100% Pure Mood & Focus Enhancer | 100g | 500g | 1kg
BULK POWDERS DMAE Powder | 100% Pure Mood & Focus Enhancer | 100g | 500g | 1kg

5.0 out of 5 stars AN INTERESTING SUPPLEMENT!!, 29 Jun. 2016
Another quality product from Bulk Powders available through the Subscribe and Save system. I recently received my first 100g pouch. DMAE is a liquid organic compound that’s naturally produced in the brain; it’s also found in sardines, anchovies, squid and salmon. This format is a slightly crystalline white powder which comes in a plastic pouch with a re-sealable top. and information printed on the back. It has a strange, not unpleasant smell and when I put a little in my mouth dry it felt like it fizzed.

It is best known as a mood enhancer which generally improves the feeling of well being. It can also benefit the ability to focus and concentrate, improving alertness. All of which makes sense if it is a compound naturally produced in the brain. The instructions say to mix 2/3rds of a scoop in water, twice daily. I put it into the fresh fruit and vegetable juice I make and drink in the morning. I would not use it in the evening as I don't want to be alert when I go to bed!!

Does it have the effects it is credited with? For me, probably yes. It does enhance my feeling of well being and helps my motivation and drive. But for a friend who has also recently tried it, no - she did not like how she felt - a bit jumpy she said - and stopped using it. I plan to continue using it until it has all been used, then I will decide whether to buy more. I suppose the learning experience is that as with most supplements they can affect people differently.

The way I buy this (on Subscribe and Save, it costs a little over £2.50 for 100g and based on the suggested dosage, I expect this to last 1-2 months. It is not the most cost effective way to buy it, but if you just want to try it for a month or 2, it is the best way to do it. I like it and recommend it, but that is my experience. Research it online and if you decide to try it, I would say use Bulk Powders, this is one of their PURE series.

KINGDOMCARES Electric Impulsive Wave Body Shaper Easy Fat Burner for Body Slimming Calorie Consuming Portable Noiseless Sporting Equipment Body-shape Exercise Instrument White
Offered by Kingdom Cares Beauty Co.,ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLE - EASY TO USE AND SEEMS TO WORK!!, 28 Jun. 2016
I was looking to see if I could find something simple that might help me in my quest to reduce my stomach area which has increased in recent years, and found this, which looked interesting.

It arrived in a quality printed card retail box in 2 layers. On the top layer was the machine itself as pictured. In the bottom section were 3 pairs of sticky pads in sealed plastic and foil wraps, a plastic 'lid' to help attach/detach the pads to body shape exercise instrument, a USB charging cable and an instruction booklet in English.

The first thing to do is charge it. This only takes a few hours and there is a red light that flashes when it is charging and goes off when it is fully charged. I found that reading the instruction booklet on its own was confusing, so I read the book while following the instructions on the instrument the first time I used it. That worked for me. There is an automatic cut off after 15 minutes, so you can relax and not watch the clock. You can also adjust the mode you use and its strength, so you are always in control.

Will it work - I think so. After using it for the 15 minutes on quite a strong setting (this feels like it is pulling, in waves) my stomach feels like it used to after a session of callanetics - IT FEELS WORKED! I can already notice a little difference and plan to continue using it every morning, and will be very surprised not to see some real progress after 2 or 3 weeks (right now it is 5 days!).

I was fortunate to receive this at a considerable discount in exchange for an honest review of my experiences, which this is. I know the effect it has already had on my stomach area, and look forward to even better results. It is a simple, easy to use shaping instrument which seems to work and I am very pleased!

High Quality USB Type C Cable for OnePlus 2, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Lumia 950, LG G5, HTC 10, Fast Charge USB 3.1 Type C to USB 3.0 Type A Male. Fully Compliant by Boot Remedy (1M)
Offered by Boot Remedy

5.0 out of 5 stars A QUALITY PRODUCT WITH REVERSABLE CONNECTORS THAT DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL!, 28 Jun. 2016
I ordered this for a friend who wanted an extra USB cable for her Lumia 950. She gave me those details so I could look for one . I found this cable which actually mentions this particular phone in the title information. I am a bit of a numpti about this type of thing (whereas she is a bit of a computer whizz as far as I am concerned)

It arrived in a sealed plastic retail bag with a white label on it. I took it out of the bag, before I contacted my friend.. At that point, even I could see that it was a quality cable with strong connectors. The cable is about one metre long, black with white print on it and the connectors are reversible, which means they can be inserted either way up. (I really do wish my USB cables had that feature - it would make my life so much easier). Anyway, once I had satisfied myself as to the quality of the product, I called my friend to come and collect it.

She took one look at it and said 'Perfect' with a huge smile. And then said that of course she would need to make sure it worked. So she took it home over night and this morning called me to say she was really happy. The cable was everything she had hoped it would be. It charged the phone very fast, easily as good as the original cable; and she had also transferred some data very quickly and successfully. We agreed on the usefulness of the reversible connectors and that completed the review information, apart from her obvious pleasure as she thanked me for finding it for her.

I received this at a considerable discount in exchange for this honest and unbiased review. I know it is a quality product, and she tells me it works brilliantly, so I am happy to recommend it.

8 Pack - Essential Oil Roller Bottles [STAINLESS STEEL ROLLER] 10ml Refillable Glass Roll On for Fragrance Aromatherapy Oils - Metal Roller Ball w/ 0.5ml Dropper Transfer Pipettes - 10 ml 1/3 oz [Amber Frosted]
Offered by Cool Electrionics

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL GLASS BOTTLES WITH STAINLESS STEEL ROLLERS - VERY UNUSUAL!!, 25 Jun. 2016
These are a superb, high quality set of roller bottles. They arrive in a classy black retail box, lined and sectioned into 9 with thin firm black foam. 8 sections are for the roller bottles and the 9th for the 4 dropper transfer pipettes. The bottles themselves are thick, strong amber frosted glass, which will protect the oil inside from the light. The rollers are small stainless steel balls set into a plastic stopper which fits tightly into the top of the bottle. The top is a tight fitting screw top lid.

I used one of the plastic pipettes to put some fragrance oil into a bottle. The pipettes are a soft plastic which is easy to fill and empty by squeezing it, and can be washed with plain water in the same way. I only used 3 pipettes of oil, based on which I think it would take about 25 to near fill a bottle.. The pipettes do save a lot of time and trouble.. The stainless steel rollers work brilliantly, with just the right amount of oil being transferred to the skin.

This are lovely roller bottles, which I think will be used many times and have a long life. If not in use, the presentation box with make a very good and safe storage box, which will not look out of place in the bedroom or dressing table.

I bought these at a considerable discount in exchange for an unbiased review of my experiences and opinion about them. Before they arrived I was not too sure about having stainless steel rollers. I have always had glass before. But the stainless steel rollers look upmarket and very different, plus they work really smoothly, so I am delighted to have them and happy to recommend them, they are lovely!

Hopsooken RFID Blocking Passport Holder Leather Travel Wallet Id Card Cover Case Journey Wing Pocket (Darkblue)
Offered by Hopsooken Europe Official Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars USEFUL RFID BLOCKING PASSPORT HOLDER- SLIM AND LIGHTWEIGHT!, 25 Jun. 2016
Another different style of product from Hopsooken. It arrives in a sealed plastic retail bag and is made from thin royal blue leather on the outside, lined with a thin tan suede type material.

Open it out and you see the following: On the left side there is an open topped pouch in blue leather, with 2 slots for cards. On the right is a non glare clear polyurthane pouch, trimmed with blue leather and open on the middle edge. This comfortably accommodates a UK passport, which slides in and out easily when assisted but does not fall out if not assisted. It is secured closed with a small strap and sturdy press button.

I am not sure that I would use it to hold currency, but it is ideal for a passport, cards and boarding pass etc. Please note that there are just 2 slots for cards not 4 and I can't find any currency pockets ( a couple of mistakes on the description).

The leather is soft with an indented retail name on the bottom right front The holder feels like a hardback book due to the RFID block and when it is complete with contents, it is still very slim and light weight, fitting easily into an inside jacket pocket, or handbag. I have had a passport holder before which did not shield against unauthorised scans, was made very cheaply and fell apart. This one, like the other products from this company,is a well made quality item which should last well.

I received this at a discount in exchange for an honest review, which this is. This is a cool holder and I look forward to myself or my partner using it on our next trip abroad.

Therapeutic Melaleuca Alternifolia Tea Tree Oil With Dropper From Majestic Pure, 4 Fl. Oz
Offered by Epic Business Services

5.0 out of 5 stars A PREMIUM QUALITY OIL IN A GLASS BOTTLE THAT DOES NOT STING MY EYES!!, 24 Jun. 2016
This is a beautiful oil! It arrives in a plain white retail box with a lot number and expiry date on the top. The oil is in a thick glass bottle with a factory sealed screw top lid. The glass dropper is separate protected in a bubble wrap bag. The bottle has a glossy paper label which provides information about tea tree essential oil, plus ingredients, directions, safety and storage along with the contact details of it's manufacturer. Tea tree oil is one that I always have in my home.- it is useful for so many things, including insect repellent, skin problems, and as a general antiseptic among many others.

I use it in a diffuser - a few drops in water keeps it going all day - providing a great fragrance and keeping ants and flies at bay. I have this oil in my diffuser as I am writing this, and after a couple of hours the fragrance has filled my small house. Best of all, unlike some oils which after an hour or so , make my eyes sting, THIS ONE DOES NOT. The dropper supplied with this makes it much easier to control the amount used, which is really useful.

This oil is advertised as Premium quality Therapeutic grade and it certainly is just that. I am also delighted that it is a large 4 ounce bottle, which will last me a long time, even using it in the diffuser.

I received this at a considerable discount in exchange for this review, which is totally unbiased. I have a lot of experience using tea tree oil and this one is of premium quality. I highly recommend it

Intsun Multifunctional Solar & Battery Powered Camping Lantern Ultra Portable Solar Camping Lamp LED Light with Collapsible Waterproof Bottle Silicone Body for Outdoor Activitices / Hiking / Camping / Fishing / Cycling / Traveling
Offered by five-starstore

5.0 out of 5 stars IS IT A LAMP? IS IT A WATER BOTTLE? IS IT A WATERPROOF CONTAINER? NO IT IS ALL 3 :), 23 Jun. 2016
I really like this - it is so different!

It arrived in a strong retail box with illustrations on 3 sides and information called Product functions & features on the 4th.Open the box and there is the lamp. The silicone base is a gorgeous blue and feels a bit strange to touch. Unscrew the lid and there is a USB charger and a 2 sided sheet of information in English. One side has Product description and usage, Product functions and features, Switch operation, Hanging or suspending the light, Solar charging and USB charging The other has Technical specifications and Cautions. A useful sheet of paper!

I did not try to charge it by the sun, there hasn't been enough today, so I charged it with the USB cable. I left it on for about 4 hours and then tried it out. I couldn't see a charging light, but I will look at that again later.The small press button switch works brilliantly - press once for the low light, press again for the brighter light, press the third time for the strobe light and the fourth time to switch off. It is certainly waterproof - I tried it. And of course, I also had to try folding it up! To do that you have to disconnect one end of the white strap, unscrew the lid, squeeze the air out then fold the silicone base up as shown on the box and attach the white strap again. The light still works when it is folded. Now I hope for some proper sun so I can try the solar charger.
I don't think that personally I would like to use it for a drink, but being waterproof, it would be very useful to put my phone and/or other stuff I did not want to get wet inside.

I received this at a considerable discount in exchange for an unbiased and honest review. I have already had a lot of fun with it and can't wait to use it for real. I am very pleased to have it - and have no hesitation in recommending it - a superb little product.

Water-Resistant Outdoor Blanket Picnic Blanket, Stripe Rondom Color
Water-Resistant Outdoor Blanket Picnic Blanket, Stripe Rondom Color
Offered by Hiswill

4.0 out of 5 stars A DURABLE AND ADAPTABLE AID IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS!, 23 Jun. 2016
This is a very useful item for using outside for picnics etc, but it is not a blanket. It is waterproof top and bottom. The underneath is smooth and un patterned (white with a faint pattern from the top showing through,) The patterned top is textured . It folds up - use the original folds - and there is a flap with a strip of Velcro which goes over when it is folded to fasten on a strip of Velcro on the blanket. On the top of the flap is a black material carrying handle. It feels quite heavy when being carried

Take note of the size - it is not very big. and for a picnic could probably only accommodate 2 people and maybe some food. It would also be useful for a toddler to sit on with their toys. I am thinking of my grandson in the States who loves to sit outside with some trucks and other toys.

I was disappointed with this despite it being made very well, I did expect it to have more of a material feel on the top. Also, I do think that at the current retail price it should be possible to choose the colour you prefer. Having said that it is very well made and a great idea to take out and about in the countryside to sit on. It could also be used as an extra layer on the base of a tent for camping when it is particularly wet.

I received this at a considerable discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review of my thoughts and experiences which this is. This is a durable feeling product which I expect will wear well and last for a long time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20