Profile for CallumSee > Reviews

Turtle Beach Ear Force P11 PS3 Headset - EU
Turtle Beach Ear Force P11 PS3 Headset - EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Best PS3/PC headset for its price!, 8 Nov. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Firstly I want to say I had PX21's before these which are £15 more expensive at the time of writing this and I guess mainly because they're compatible with the Xbox 360 but are in no way better since they broke after around 2 months.
I've had the P11's for over 5 months and they are still in near perfect condition, except for slight wear on the cushion that sits on the top of your head it could pass for brand new!

The sound quality is stunning for listening to music or playing games on my PC which is what I primarily use it for and except for the bass being a little low on Call of Duty it's exceptional on the Ps3 too especially for it being such a low price.

So if you're trying to choose an affordable Ps3/PC headset and are stuck between the PX21's and the P11's dont even hesitate, buy the latter!

New Plastic Grey And Black Scythe 4 Pieces Fancy Item
New Plastic Grey And Black Scythe 4 Pieces Fancy Item
Offered by One Click Wonder

4.0 out of 5 stars Pay for One get Four!, 15 Jun. 2012
In Pieces!

This can be disassembled into four seperate pieces which is both good and bad.
Sure it's portable and convenient Blah Blah but when put together every joint will snap!

That said it is cheap, I used it with a Grim Reaper costume and is lasted one party, which is all i needed it for =)
If you plan to use it more than that get a more expensive one because this ones going home in pieces!

Grim Reaper Halloween costume for adults
Grim Reaper Halloween costume for adults
Offered by ELEGANT FASHION

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit for a day..., 15 Jun. 2012
I used this for a Halloween party and with some face paint and a scythe (Which it doesn't come with) the look was exactly what I expected from it.

If you want a costume that you can use over + over don't buy this, It's good for one day, thats it.
I used mine once and the plastic chain dangling on the front broke on one side, it is only attached to the cloth after all.
Also the grey mesh part is really thin and started to wear and come apart pretty much straight away.

I was tempted to give it 3 stars but It's not very expensive, + I never planned to wear it again anyway so I can't really complain.

Overall if you're going to a party and plan to have some fun then don't expect to use it more than twice if you're lucky!

Tiger Pop Screen with Large Pop Filter for Mic
Tiger Pop Screen with Large Pop Filter for Mic

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine for a Blue Yeti!, 15 Jun. 2012
I recieved this last week and have used it several times with my Blue Yeti and it works perfectly for it in my Opinion.
The Clamp fits tightly onto the base the Yeti comes with and I'd imagine with any other ordinary mic stand.

The pop filter is big enough for any mic and considering I use it for the Blue Yeti which is giant thats saying something.
The gooseneck couldn't be better as it's easy to shape anyway you want and doesn't move AT ALL which is what I was paying for and what I got!

If I had to give any critisism only thing I could say is the foam can get speccles of white dust over it which annoy me,
but all it takes is a light brush with your fingers and it's gone.

Highly recommend it to anyone, expecially for the Blue Yeti!