Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for JMY > Reviews

Content by JMY

PURE Twilight, DAB/FM Radio with Mood and Wake Up Light
PURE Twilight, DAB/FM Radio with Mood and Wake Up Light

5.0 out of 5 stars A very clever piece of kit, 1 Feb. 2011
Having seen this product in a recent magazine I expressed an interest to my wife, not expecting to hear anything further but having returned home from a busy day for a birthday tea there it was.

My first impressions are all very positive, the changing light colours fascinate the children and the mood lighting is ideal for reading and relaxing in the bedroom and its also bright enough to provide plenty of room light I`m not sure when I will use the disco setting but who knows what future themes the kids birthdays will have.

I love being able to change the light levels by placing my hand on it - very sci fi and the alarm functions are all very good - 4 alarms - radio or themed etc. The light does come on quickly with the alarm, I was expecting something a little more subtle and I would agree that this needs a setting button so you aren`t confronted with bright light whilst still dozing.

The DAB radio itself is excellent quality, we have 3 other DAB radios in the house and this is by far the best quality, it also picks up more signals than the others.

The screen is clear and a big improvement on the bright red LED display on my old clock radio.

I would recommend it to anyone but it is expensive.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2015 4:36 PM GMT