Profile for Mrs. S. A. Pepper > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. A. Pepper

Mrs. S. A. Pepper "Sapper"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Pack of 20 Magic Cleaning Foam Sponge Eraser Stain Remover Melamine Pad
Pack of 20 Magic Cleaning Foam Sponge Eraser Stain Remover Melamine Pad
Offered by express trading

5.0 out of 5 stars ... yet but have had similar before and they are brilliant, the most difficult thing it cleans in our ..., 17 Sep 2014
Not used these yet but have had similar before and they are brilliant, the most difficult thing it cleans in our house is the sooted up door on the log burner, it's worth trying these on anything that has stubborn stains.

Panasonic DY-WL10 - Network adapter - USB - 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11n - for Panasonic DMP-B500, BDT350; SC-BT235; TX L37G20, P42VT20, P46VT20, P50VT20, P65VT20
Offered by Westerlighter

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the correct one to buy but it works just fine, does exactly what is expected, 17 Sep 2014
Was unsure if this was the correct one to buy but it works just fine, does exactly what is expected, thank you.

Yorkshire Gold Tea 80 Tea Bags (Pack of 5, total of 400)
Yorkshire Gold Tea 80 Tea Bags (Pack of 5, total of 400)

5.0 out of 5 stars We always buy "Yorkshire Gold" tea bags because we like the taste of them, 17 Sep 2014
We always buy "Yorkshire Gold" tea bags because we like the taste of them, when we ran out the quickest way to replenish the stock was next day delivery from Amazon, we don't live near a shop/supermarket. Thank you.

Euroshowers branded Superlux Shower Hose 150cm Chrome - wide 11mm bore - Two Conical End Nuts
Offered by The Home Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Euroshowers, shower hose. 150cm chrome., 16 Mar 2014
Chose this by reading other reviews, very pleased with the hose, no problem fitting it and very good price. Thank you.

Danish Design Fleece Navy Pet Blanket Paw (Medium - 76cm x 127cm)
Danish Design Fleece Navy Pet Blanket Paw (Medium - 76cm x 127cm)
Offered by Livy 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Danish design fleece pet blanket - medium., 16 Mar 2014
I bought this as a belated Xmas present for my son and daughter in laws Jack Russell, he comes here for holidays, and he loves it, it is so soft and cuddly. Thank you.

Covonia 30g Double Impact Lozenges Strong Original
Covonia 30g Double Impact Lozenges Strong Original
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Covonia double impact lozenges., 16 Mar 2014
I swear by these, I have found that they keep a persistent cough at bay, they seem to do the trick.

Judge 16cm Saucepan S/Steel
Judge 16cm Saucepan S/Steel
Offered by Harts Of Stur

4.0 out of 5 stars Judge 16cm S/Steel saucepan., 16 Mar 2014
Pretty good for the price especially as suitable for induction hob, this pan is just what I was looking for.

Judge 6 Cup Muffin Tin
Judge 6 Cup Muffin Tin
Offered by Harts Of Stur

4.0 out of 5 stars Judge 6 cup muffin tin., 16 Mar 2014
I am pleased with this tin not quite as robust as some but it does the job, a good size for 2 of us.

Master Class Non-Stick Six Hole Muffin Pan
Master Class Non-Stick Six Hole Muffin Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Craft non-stick muffin tin., 16 Mar 2014
An excellent product, good quality, much better than I expected for the price, I had just one problem, it was too big for my combination microwave, not the fault of the tin but mine for not measuring.

Berghaus Women's Spectrum Interactive Fleece - Orient Purple, Size 18
Berghaus Women's Spectrum Interactive Fleece - Orient Purple, Size 18

3.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Spectrum fleece., 28 Oct 2013
Not the quality I was expecting from Berghaus, sorry. my husband has had a couple of Berghaus fleeces for several years and are much better quality than this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7