Profile for Avebury > Reviews

Avebury

Opus Eponymous
Opus Eponymous

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have Ghost, you have everything!, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Opus Eponymous (Audio CD)
Best album I've listened to in years. It's so different. A combination of dark organ church music with hard rock guitar riffs. Papa provides differing vocal styles (e.g. sinister/syrupy sweet). The vocals, with the awesome guitar riffs, rhythm guitar, bass, drums and the spooky organ plus the ghoulish lyrics make an album you'll want to listen to over and over again.

Magus of Stonewylde
Magus of Stonewylde

5.0 out of 5 stars Magus of Stonewylde, 31 May 2011
These books are beautifully written and so descriptive. Kit's writing made me feel like I had jumped straight into the book with the villagers and hallfolk and I felt like I was actually living within the community. The main characters are Magus, Syvlie and Yul. I felt passionately about all three characters whether it be love, protection or hate.

Stonewylde is gripping from the start and I raced through Magus so I could start on the next two. I am so looking forward to the fourth.

The description of the moongazy hares dancing around the stones in the moonlight with Sylvie will stay with me forever.

If you love nature, wildlife and stone circles with the added bonus of a wonderfully descriptive and gripping story then you will thoroughly enjoy the Stonewylde series, whatever your beliefs are.