Profile for UberNooBee > Reviews

UberNooBee

Baby-led Weaning: Helping Your Baby to Love Good Food
Baby-led Weaning: Helping Your Baby to Love Good Food

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby takes the lead, 9 Dec 2013
Being open minded about how you approach feeding a baby is to be encouraged. I had no plan for introducing solids, in fact was aiming to puree home cooked meals until I heard about BLW. I did a lot of research and was willing to try it. It has been going very well indeed. This book provides a great context to the approach and I recommend highly if you are also exploring the idea. The most important thing is that baby is fed well so there's no pressure if you discover BLW is not for you.

TETRIS® Blitz
TETRIS® Blitz

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: TETRIS® Blitz (App)
Nice game, I enjoy it when it works, crashes far too much. A shame really as I quite like the idea. Really hard to score high.

Bissell Cleanview Quickwash Carpet Cleaner
Bissell Cleanview Quickwash Carpet Cleaner
Offered by Electronics and Gadgets Direct Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Bissell Cleanview Quickwash Carpet Cleaner, 6 April 2013
Delivered very quickly. Simple to assemble. Lightweight and easy to get started. It is an affordable entry level carpet cleaner. It doesn't have rotating brushes and may well not be as fancy as other models but for the price it is good. I haven't used it on the carpets just yet but did clean a very dirty old rug. I wasn't sure if it was actually cleaning anything until I emptied the captured water which was very very dirty so it was definitely cleaning and working well. The rug is greatly improved after having missed out on TLC for some years.

For what I intend to use it for it is a good buy. The only potential draw back is the cost of the cleaning fluid but in my estimation both the cleaner and the fluid work out cheaper than hiring a professional or hiring a cleaner from a retailers for those inevitable spills.

The God Instinct: The Psychology of Souls, Destiny and the Meaning of Life
The God Instinct: The Psychology of Souls, Destiny and the Meaning of Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 3 Jan 2011
I wanted to find out about why religion (established or new age) is so important to some people and what compels a person to believe so wholeheartedly in something that seems so strange and distant to me. I'm not coming from an academic background, simply curious and in need of a good read and found this book really thought provoking, well constructed and highly accessible to the layman, certainly plenty for me to chew on while I go walking! The writing is engaging and a delight to read. Definitely worth reading.

TomTom XL 2 IQ 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
TomTom XL 2 IQ 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
Offered by Zeto UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually it's all right you know, 31 Dec 2010
Simple, easy to use, a great new product for me after having had the tom tom Go 300. Getting used to XL is a piece of cake. There are some differences but nothing that disappoints me enough to write about. For what I need it for and the budget I had this is a great product that I'm happy with.