Profile for Mrs. Helen Thomas > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Helen Thomas

Mrs. Helen Thomas (Sheffield)

REF 215 Thickening Spray 300ml
REF 215 Thickening Spray 300ml
Offered by 24Hair
Price: 6.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but I prefer Root to Top, 3 Mar 2014
I like a product for root volume and tried this as an alternative to REF's Root to Top but I prefer Root to Top.

REF 335 Root To Top 250ml
REF 335 Root To Top 250ml
Offered by hagelshop
Price: 14.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic root volume, 3 Mar 2014
I've used this for a long time and find it great for boosting volume at the root of my hair. I just spray it onto the roots, blow dry and it does the job without leaving any stickiness or evidence that there's any product there.

Natures Way Gotu Kola, 180 Caps
Natures Way Gotu Kola, 180 Caps
Offered by albert on the go
Price: 8.88

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!, 3 Mar 2014
I had been feeling a strong discomfort at the back of my right knee and at times couldn't get it comfortable. As a 52 year old I assumed that this was likely to be the onset of varicose veins as my mum has them in the same place. I researched and Horse Chestnut seemed like a very good option. One reviewer said she found these even better than Horse Chestnut so I purchased these. The pain disappeared within 2 or 3 days. I've been taking them for about a month and have been pain free other than occasional slight discomfort. Dramatically better than I was.

The One Page Business Plan: The Fastest, Easiest Way to Write a Business Plan
The One Page Business Plan: The Fastest, Easiest Way to Write a Business Plan
by Jane Horan
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 3 Mar 2014
This book really does focus the mind on the key aspects of a small business. I found it very straightforward to use. It was recommended by my course tutor and is excellent for those who are setting up as a Therapist, Coach etc.

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable 3 Meters (10ft)
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable 3 Meters (10ft)
Offered by BlueRigger LLC
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cable, 3 Mar 2014
Very happy with the quality of this cable. It connects the computer to the monitor. Also happy with the very fast delivery.

The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram: Nine Faces of the Soul
The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram: Nine Faces of the Soul
by Sandra Maitri
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY gets to the Essence of who we are!, 2 Sep 2012
I am a student and huge fan of the Enneagram. I have a collection of around ten to twelve books so far, mostly the type that describe the personality. These have been very helpful and I have gained so much insight into myself that I couldn't have done without them. However, this book has been the one that has deepened my understanding and taken it to another level. I have for years mis typed myself several times but this book gets more to the heart of the types and I finally was able to type myself with confidence. I highly recommended it to those who are familiar with the Enneagram but not as a first book as some of the spiritual concepts can be hard to grasp.

Emotion Code: How to Release Your Trapped Emotions for Abundant Health, Love and Happiness
by Bradley B Nelson
Price: 10.88

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are attracted to this book, listen to your heart and buy it..you won't regret it!, 14 Aug 2012
I first heard about the EC system when I attended a 1 hour on line webinar. It sounded good but rather than pay about $100 for a special offer package, I decided to spend a few pounds on the book. The book is excellent. Interesting, easy to read and it has all you need to use the healing method. So, I started on my own healing. I was amazed how accuratly the muscle testing locates negative emotions that need to be cleared. I love that not only can an emotion be found but it is possible to ask further questions, such as 'what age did this trapped emotion occur?' and 'where is the emotion lodged in my body?' Anyway, you would need to read the book to find out how this is done but it is very straightforward. Admittedly, I took to it straightaway and some people need to practice for a while but ANYONE can be a healer!

Even though I was getting lots of clear answers, I am, by nature a skeptical person, so held back on signing up to become a practitioner. However, in the end I knew in my heart that all I needed was a little 'faith' and the rest would take care of itself. I am now a student of the EC and loving it! My best result so far has been in clearing my gluten sensitivity. Just one trapped emotion cleared was all it took (although I had already cleared about 40 emotions, so maybe one or two of those had been contributing). I tentitively started to eat bread and pastries not really believing my sensitivity could have gone but it had. If you are an over-analyser like me, do yourself a favour and trust your heart, it is so much wiser than your ego mind : )

The Enneagram: A Private Session with the World's Greatest Psychologist
The Enneagram: A Private Session with the World's Greatest Psychologist
by Simon Parke

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I understand my compulsions!, 2 Feb 2009
If you are looking for a book about the Enneagram I would highly recommend this one. I have a couple of other Enneagram books that other reviewers raved about but I didn't enjoy as much. I think a reason why people's opinions can vary so much on this book is that you do feel as if you are communicating with a Therapist, some will like this style others won't. All I can say is it had a profoud effect on me.

It helped me realise that I have been repeating the same behaviours over and over for years. Behaviours Parke refers to as compulsions. I have now stopped my compulsion and whilst it sometimes feels odd, I also feel liberated and free.

The Beautiful Life: Ten New Commandments: Because Life Could be Better
The Beautiful Life: Ten New Commandments: Because Life Could be Better
by Simon Parke

5.0 out of 5 stars My life is becoming more beautiful after reading this book., 2 Feb 2009
I read this book having read The Enneagram by Simon Parke. I love both books. Each day I read excerpts from The Beautiful Life and find it soothes my mind. He encourages the reader to 'be present' something I find quite difficult but each time I remind myself to 'be present' I feel much happier. This is just one example of the ten commandments.

I highly recommend it and also Simon's The Enneagram is wonderful.