Profile for griddly chicken > Reviews

Content by griddly chicken

griddly chicken

Page: 1 | 2
Advantage 80mg Spot-On Solution for Large Cats and Pet Rabbits (over 4kg)
Advantage 80mg Spot-On Solution for Large Cats and Pet Rabbits (over 4kg)
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars A good price for a great product, 18 Dec. 2014
A good price for a great product. It totally eradicates any fleas and you don't need to use anything else.

Ben, the Outside Dog
Ben, the Outside Dog
by Jenna Rothwell

5.0 out of 5 stars A modern classic, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Ben, the Outside Dog (Paperback)
This is a book to treasure, it's beautifully illustrated and an enchanting story. I love that its two stories in one. A must have for every child.

A Touch Of Frost: (DI Jack Frost Book 2)
A Touch Of Frost: (DI Jack Frost Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 12 Aug. 2014
Really well written, it draws you in. It's a little old fashioned but it's of it's time. David Jason didn't do the character justice I don't think, Frost is a lot more colourful in the book. A great read, one of those you can't put down.

Wahoo Fitness Key for iPhone
Wahoo Fitness Key for iPhone

4.0 out of 5 stars Great training tool, 26 Jan. 2014
I bought this key as I no longer have a laptop and my running statistics were locked in my watch. I thought I would be able to use it like a usb stick to upload my statistics to garmin connect after my run but for some reason it doesn't connect with my garmin FR 405c (if anyone can help on this I would be grateful) it does recognise my garmin heart rate monitor though so I plug the key into my phone and use the wahoo fitness training app on my runs.

You need an adapter for later models of iphone though, which is a pain. It sucks the life out of the phone battery and I've only managed to use it for an hour and a half. It uploads your statistics to garmin connect, Nike+ and others and you can view all your data as usual. It's very small and doesn't make your phone too big to fit in your pocket.

You can get information and instructions on youtube which is helpful for setting it up and once you've done that it's great. It's a great tool for helping you improve your running, particularly heart rate training. Overall, I'm happy with it and would recommend it

Ronhill Women's Trackster Origin - Black, 8 UK
Ronhill Women's Trackster Origin - Black, 8 UK
Offered by Work Wear Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running kit, 26 Jan. 2014
Very comfortable, flattering, lightweight pants. I wear them as an extra layer over my running tights and they keep me warm without getting too hot. They are no hindrance like ordinary jogging trousers which seem heavy and cumbersome while running. They wash easily and dry quickly, I'm thinking about getting another pair!

Under Armour Coldgear Compression Tight Women's Leggings - Black, S
Under Armour Coldgear Compression Tight Women's Leggings - Black, S

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running tights, 3 Dec. 2013
So comfortable and warm. Because they fit so closely to the skin, you don't overheat while running plus you get the added benefit of the compression. If you are in between sizes I would suggest a size down

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality thick T shirt, 3 Dec. 2013
Looks and feels good. It doesn't feel thin and the seams are well finished. Not a performance shirt, just casual. It's a little short on length.

Kingavon BB-DC105 Plug-in Wireless Door Chime with Socket
Kingavon BB-DC105 Plug-in Wireless Door Chime with Socket
Offered by only the best deals 4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 3 Dec. 2013
So easy to fit, just stick it on and plug it in! The chime rings twice and isn't annoying or startling. There are a few tunes to choose from but I like the traditional ding dong!

SoundMAGIC PL30 Earphones - Black
SoundMAGIC PL30 Earphones - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Runners, 1 Oct. 2012
A really good buy. The sound is great, very clear and not too much base. They are so comfortable, a little tricky to get into place but once over the ear, they do not not move. I use them nearly every day for running or the gym and would definitely recommend them.

Garmin Forerunner 405CX Sports Watch with Heart Rate Monitor (Newly OverHauled)
Garmin Forerunner 405CX Sports Watch with Heart Rate Monitor (Newly OverHauled)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sports watch, 28 Aug. 2012
I was going to buy the Garmin 410 but after carefully comparing them I couldn't see any difference except perhaps the bezel was more sensitive and the 410 was £50 more expensive!

I have small wrists and it fits fine, it comes with replacement straps too.

If you want something mid-range, not too basic or too expensive, it's great! I use all the features and find them motivating. It's really easy to use once it's set up, just put it on and go! No problems with it whatsoever.

Page: 1 | 2