Profile for Mrs. J. Purcell > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Purcell

Mrs. J. Purcell (Uk)

FoneM8 - Google Nexus 7 Version 1 Screen Protector (PACK OF 5) Includes Microfibre Cleaning Cloth And Application Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product - perfect result in no time, for cheap price!, 4 Sep 2013
I found this screen protector film a cinch to apply - using the cleaning cloth provided first. Very clear how to apply it, using their simple instructions. I got an absolutely perfect result first time - now I have 4 spare films to keep for future use, if needed.
I was surprised to find how easy & perfect it was to apply, after having read some of the more negative/disappointed reviews about it: so I thrilled with the result I got.
I recommend this product to anyone who wants a very reasonably priced, easy to use screen protector; and hope everyone else is as pleased with it as I am.

Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical White - Mouse - optical - 3 button(s) - wired - PS/2 & USB

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet effective optical mouse!, 9 Jan 2012
A simple, yet not over-complicated optical mouse, at a great price. I find there are many more complicated optical mice out there, with extra side buttons that just get in the way, and I often find they do things I don't want, like go back to a previous webpage just because my position shifted ever so slightly on the mouse.
This mouse does just what I want. The less complex it is, the less there is to go wrong too!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Hush Puppy Awaken review, 2 July 2009
Comfortable, well-made sandal, by a well-established and high class footwear maker. Very pleased with sandal. I had a similar pair which I'd had for years - most comfortable pair I'd ever bought - and this is to replace those. So far have proved not quite as good as those, not as comfortable and feel a bit tight around the toes, but are much nicer than a lot I've tried. Leather is of good quality and they are of a good-looking design.

Agatha Christie's Seven Dials Mystery [DVD]
Agatha Christie's Seven Dials Mystery [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Gielgud
Offered by RCDiscs.
Price: 14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Seven Dials DVD, 2 July 2009
Brilliant DVD for retro 80's & Agatha Christie fans alike. Comes in several episode/sections so you can have a break after each to prolong your enjoyment! I thoroughly enjoyed it and have watched it again and again. I know what's coming next each time now.