Profile for CJ Hakes > Reviews

Content by CJ Hakes

CJ Hakes (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
ZAFOORAH® PU Leather Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 5 5th Generation +Free Stylus+Screen Protector+Microfiber Cloth (Multi-Colour Stand Wallet - TURQUOISE)

4.0 out of 5 stars Close, very close.... but not quite there yet., 1 Oct 2014
Very nice. The fold for making it into an easel-like case is a bit awkward. At first I didn't think it even had one, although the photo showed it very clearly, but then I noticed that the back case did come away slightly, so if you don't see it at first, keep trying. It's plastic mostly, not leather, but stylish enough for the price. It's a keeper as far as I'm concerned. I'm still looking, however, for a case with room for the earphones, USB cable, etc. -- it seems no one has invented one of these yet!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This adapter slotted in perfectly and I'm not able to listen happily to my music on a journey without having to ..., 30 Sep 2014
Hurrah it works! I can now listen to my iPod Touch (5th generation) over my Kia Venga car stereo. The Kia came with a cable for iPod, but it was a 30-pin. My iPod was a "lightning Connector" so didn't fit. This adapter slotted in perfectly and I'm not able to listen happily to my music on a journey without having to load up an arm full of CDs. Perfect!!! [Just remember that you control the volume, etc. still through the iPod and not the car stereo, however!]

OPI Barefoot In Barcelona Nail Lacquer Classics Collection 15ml
OPI Barefoot In Barcelona Nail Lacquer Classics Collection 15ml
Offered by Red Hot Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Any OPI product is good. This colour (Barefoot in Barcelona) is neutral enough ..., 30 Sep 2014
Any OPI product is good. This colour (Barefoot in Barcelona) is neutral enough to wear with any colour clothes, although especially good with the earthy colours: browns, beiges, greens, etc.

USB 2.0 A to A (Male to Male) High-Speed BLACK Cable 0.5m 50cm
USB 2.0 A to A (Male to Male) High-Speed BLACK Cable 0.5m 50cm

2.0 out of 5 stars It seemed like a good idea at the time, 30 Sep 2014
I thought this would allow me to connect my laptop to my PC, but it doesn't work that way. Despite having my laptop connected, my PC still cannot "find" it. It seemed like a good idea at the time.....!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2014 1:14 PM GMT

Gildan Ladies Soft Style Tank Top Vest (2XL) (Black)
Gildan Ladies Soft Style Tank Top Vest (2XL) (Black)
Offered by Legendary Leisurewear

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but although it does fit, 21 Sep 2014
I like it but although it does fit, it's very snug. Strangely, I also ordered the same vest (same brand) in the same size but in navy, yet the navy one is slightly less snug.

A Vava Inouva
A Vava Inouva

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I've found it again and it's brilliant! It makes me happy just listening to it, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: A Vava Inouva (Audio CD)
Heard this album years ago and had one but lost it. Now I've found it again and it's brilliant! It makes me happy just listening to it, but some of the songs make me want to get up and dance, too!!

AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case
AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case

4.0 out of 5 stars This case is very good but doesn't have any extra room, 21 Sep 2014
This case is very good but doesn't have any extra room. It fits my Acer Aspire 11.6" laptop adequately, but snugly.

KitSound Hive Bluetooth Wireless Universal Portable Stereo Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with Smartphones, Tablets and MP3 Devices Including iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6 Plus, iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini, iPod Nano 7th Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation, Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5, Galaxy Note 2/3, Galaxy Tab 2/3/4, Amazon Fire Phone, Xperia Z1/Z2, HTC One/One M8 and Google Nexus 5/7/10 - Black
Offered by TotallyGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars It set up very quickly and was so easy to connect to my iPod Touch, 21 Sep 2014
Just ordered this. It set up very quickly and was so easy to connect to my iPod Touch. The sound is very, very good. Not a Bose, obviously, but still acceptable, especially for the price.

Netgear WN3000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Netgear WN3000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender

3.0 out of 5 stars This worked brilliantly for awhile, 20 Aug 2014
This worked brilliantly for awhile, but was a nightmare to set up. Now (less than one year later) it seems to have suddenly stopped picking up the signal and nothing we do can bring it back to life.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2014 5:00 PM BST

Acctim Acura Smartlite Radio Controlled Alarm Clock
Acctim Acura Smartlite Radio Controlled Alarm Clock
Offered by HARTS

5.0 out of 5 stars It's easy to see, 20 Aug 2014
We bought this to replace old alarm clock. It sits on our bedside table. It's easy to see, even without my glasses and even in the dark. I love the temperature and date display, too. It's very easy to set the time and alarm functions.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7