Profile for CJ Hakes > Reviews

Content by CJ Hakes

CJ Hakes (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Gildan Ladies Soft Style Tank Top Vest (2XL) (Black)
Gildan Ladies Soft Style Tank Top Vest (2XL) (Black)
Offered by Legendary Leisurewear

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but although it does fit, 21 Sep 2014
I like it but although it does fit, it's very snug. Strangely, I also ordered the same vest (same brand) in the same size but in navy, yet the navy one is slightly less snug.

A Vava Inouva
A Vava Inouva

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I've found it again and it's brilliant! It makes me happy just listening to it, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: A Vava Inouva (Audio CD)
Heard this album years ago and had one but lost it. Now I've found it again and it's brilliant! It makes me happy just listening to it, but some of the songs make me want to get up and dance, too!!

AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case
AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Case

4.0 out of 5 stars This case is very good but doesn't have any extra room, 21 Sep 2014
This case is very good but doesn't have any extra room. It fits my Acer Aspire 11.6" laptop adequately, but snugly.

KitSound Hive Bluetooth Wireless Universal Portable Stereo Speaker with 3.5mm Jack, Compatible with iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C, iPad 2/3/4/Mini/Air, iPod Nano 7th Generation, iPod Touch 5th Generation, Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4, Galaxy Tab 2/3, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, BlackBerry, Nokia, Windows Phone 8, HTC and MP3 Devices - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars It set up very quickly and was so easy to connect to my iPod Touch, 21 Sep 2014
Just ordered this. It set up very quickly and was so easy to connect to my iPod Touch. The sound is very, very good. Not a Bose, obviously, but still acceptable, especially for the price.

Netgear WN3000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Netgear WN3000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender

3.0 out of 5 stars This worked brilliantly for awhile, 20 Aug 2014
This worked brilliantly for awhile, but was a nightmare to set up. Now (less than one year later) it seems to have suddenly stopped picking up the signal and nothing we do can bring it back to life.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2014 5:00 PM BST

Acctim Acura Smartlite Radio Controlled Alarm Clock
Acctim Acura Smartlite Radio Controlled Alarm Clock
Offered by HARTS

5.0 out of 5 stars It's easy to see, 20 Aug 2014
We bought this to replace old alarm clock. It sits on our bedside table. It's easy to see, even without my glasses and even in the dark. I love the temperature and date display, too. It's very easy to set the time and alarm functions.

WorldTree - Harry Potter Golden Vintage Style Wing Ball Pendants Long Chain Necklace Steampunk Quartz Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars This is very small and very fiddly to work with ..., 20 Aug 2014
This is very small and very fiddly to work with (open, set time, etc.). We bought it because granddaughter requested it for her birthday gift but wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

Sonnets, Bonnets and Bennetts: A Literary Quiz Book
Sonnets, Bonnets and Bennetts: A Literary Quiz Book
by James Walton

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug 2014
Bought this for our book club on those occasions where we need to supplement our book discussions.

GFM Multi pocketed Small Light weight Fabric Backpack (Style 3 - 9045-HLTB) Rucksack for Every day use, School, College, Beach,travel, leisure, Gym Bag etc (Style 3 - 9045-HLTB)
Offered by GFM Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the bag!, 20 Aug 2014
This little bag is a perfect size for times when you need to leave hands free for cameras, holding a walking stick, etc. and don't want a heavy bag pulling on one side. It's large enough to hold all the necessities for a "day out" but small enough to be practical, too.

Veho VFS-008 Smartfix Scan to SD Stand Alone Slide and Negative Scanner
Veho VFS-008 Smartfix Scan to SD Stand Alone Slide and Negative Scanner

3.0 out of 5 stars It works but I'm a little disappointed in the resolution, 22 July 2014
I bought this Veho VFS-008 Scanner to bring life back to some my hundreds of old slides. It works but I'm a little disappointed in the resolution. It's difficult to tell with slides that are 30+ years old, however, as to whether it's the slides or the scanner. None of the slides are masterpieces, but I just wanted to digitize them, so for that, it works acceptably. I haven't tried scanning negatives yet, so that may change my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7