Profile for Ian Clark > Reviews

Content by Ian Clark

Ian Clark "ian clark" (essex, united kingdom)

Formula 1 2009 (Wii)
Formula 1 2009 (Wii)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Where is the save?????, 5 Jan 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Formula 1 2009 (Wii) (Video Game)
I got this game for Xmas, and being a big fan of F1 was really looking forward to playing my first proper F1 driving game for over 10 years. The game itself is fantastic, the graphics are good, the game is tricky at first without being impossible and I love both the career mode and the championship mode. Just one fairly major complaint.....being a true fan I like to play the full length grand prix, incorporating pit stops etc. However, I don't always have the time to go through all the qualifying and the whole race at one sitting (like many people I am sure, it is over 2 hours plus per race!), so I was very surprised and disappointed that there does not seem to be a facility to save your game during a race (so you can return to the same spot at a later date). To my mind, this is a major oversight and incredibly diminishes the fun and whole point of the game (winning races through good race strategy as well as good driving). I don't want to spend all my time qualifying for a race that just lasts 3 laps or at the most enough for one pit stop!! A real pity that I hope is rectified next year....
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2010 1:44 PM BST

Cricket Coach 2007 (PC CD)
Cricket Coach 2007 (PC CD)
Offered by Games Heaven

3.0 out of 5 stars Grrr!!!!, 6 Oct 2007
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This game would be fantastic, but for one thing. It doesn't have the real player names!!! I'm sure there is some licensing issue involved, but it does spoil an otherwise great game. There has been a handy name editor included, but does anyone really want to manually edit over 4,000 names?

Its a real shame.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2008 10:58 PM GMT