Profile for Lee Peachair > Reviews

Content by Lee Peachair

Lee Peachair (Barnsley, South Yorks United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Howards Way - Complete Series 1-6 Box Set [DVD]
Howards Way - Complete Series 1-6 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jan Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Polly!, 9 Jun. 2015
What a treat. I did buy all the series seperatley when released but mislaid them, so I bought this box set and it was much better value. Iv spent a very enjoyable week watching all them again and why cant they make series like this anymore. Polly was my favourite character.

Omega Airlines: From piston engines to wide-body jets
Omega Airlines: From piston engines to wide-body jets

5.0 out of 5 stars charter airline memories!, 7 Jun. 2015
as a fan of civil aviation and UK charter airlines in particular, I found this book riveting. I guessed the airline in the latter stages quite quickly but when reading about the 737chapter, I thought it might be Orion Airways, remember them well. The UK charter sector has almost vanished in recent years and as a kid I was bought up on bucket and spade package holidays and tales from when we were allowed into the cockpit took me back. The author captures the flavour of this time really well indeed. Thank you very much for this book. Its a book I would happily share too with my younger teenage nephews, as there isn't anything too adult themes, which often there is in these flighdeck revelations books. This book concentrates on the aircraft types and the experiences of flying them

Introduction to Cabin Crew
Introduction to Cabin Crew
by Beverley Goodman

2.0 out of 5 stars Hardly any learning tasks or activities included., 7 May 2015
This book could have been so much better. The main problem is the lack of activities. tasks, assignments or questions which would help students cover the elements/criteria. The few activities there, include a link to a website and are a very simple research activity which by themselves, would not begin to help the student cover the criteria.

The book however, is written in a clear, easy to read format but could have been improved with more learning activities. I understand that teaching activities will be made available on the t&t publishing website and I do hope this will go some way to making up for the lack of learning tasks in this book.

Closer 2 Nature 40 cm Miniature Rose Plant - Pink
Closer 2 Nature 40 cm Miniature Rose Plant - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and realistic, 16 Mar. 2015
I love this. I had a real rose bush that was exactly like this last year. This is a nice permanent addition to my home. Great quality and well packaged.

Big Mouth Toys The Grill Sergeant BBQ Apron
Big Mouth Toys The Grill Sergeant BBQ Apron
Offered by SHOPPE IN UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 13 Mar. 2015
I bought this for wearing when painting or cleaning. I thought the pockets would be good for cloths and tins of polish. Its quite good quality and perfect for what I wanted. I know its meant for BBQs but its a good apron for men, for doing any jobs. The man wearing the apron on the cardboard cut out is very good looking, just a nice bonus really.

Bee Beautiful 10 Handmade 12g Guest Soap Bars Mixed Scents
Bee Beautiful 10 Handmade 12g Guest Soap Bars Mixed Scents
Offered by Bee Beautiful Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars minute guest soaps- contains Sodium Laureth sulfate, 13 Mar. 2015
These soaps are too small for me. I knew they were guest soaps but these were not guest soap size, in my opinion. They are quite soft and so the tight wrapping makes these hard to open and when you do, its easy to put your fingers through or distort the shape of the slither. They didn't have much smell either and was surprised to see that Sodium Laureth Sulfate was one of the listed ingredients and have not found that detergent in the many other soaps Iv tried. Rather than bin them though, I gave them all to my young nephews who thought these were cute, so least that was something. Too small though for washing hands.

M-Design Crocodile Plastic Clothes Pegs - 60 Pegs in Mixed Colours (2 boxes - 60 Pegs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality which justify the higher price, 13 Mar. 2015
Iv been looking for new pegs for awhile but could not find any to impress. I had plastic dolly type pegs which held washing in high winds without any parts to rust but over time, some have weakened and snapped. I saw these and thought they looked good. Pricey but I did not care if they were good quality. They are very good quality. Nice shiny bright colours but more importantly they are up to the job. Hold washing securely but not too tight but unlike so many others, they do hold the washing on the line on quite windy days. I sure these will last for a good time too. So overall, excellent. Pricey for pegs but worth the money, especially if your very fussy, like me!

Artificial Bluebells Wild Flowers Tied Bunch of 10 Individual Stems Bundle Posy 120 Flower Heads
Offered by Permabloom

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite pricey but look real and lovely to put in a smaller vase, 13 Mar. 2015
Bluebells are my mums favourite. These were more expensive than I would have liked to pay but I am very pleased with them. They look very realistic and could easily be taken for real. This is not a large bunch but in a smaller vase, they look lovely. Kitchen window, bathroom or to brighten up an office desk they would be perfect for Bluebell lovers.

Igenix IG3120 1310W Dry Iron
Igenix IG3120 1310W Dry Iron

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not get sufficiently hot!, 25 Feb. 2015
I wanted a dry iron, as I don't lime steam irons. Limited choice available and this one had the highest wattage. Im very disappointed. The iron is simply not up to the job of heavy cottons and linens.

Hawker Siddeley Aviation and Dynamics: 1960-77 (Crowood Aviation)
Hawker Siddeley Aviation and Dynamics: 1960-77 (Crowood Aviation)
by Dr Stephen Skinner

5.0 out of 5 stars For the love of the Trident, 1 Feb. 2015
Im a huge fan of the Trident and this book was an interesting source of information on that aircraft, as well as covering the other Hawker types such as the wonderful HS748. I am pleased with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13