Profile for Snow_Rose > Reviews

Snug Single Contour Memory Foam Pillow plus COOLMAX zipped washable cover
Snug Single Contour Memory Foam Pillow plus COOLMAX zipped washable cover
Offered by SNUG MATTRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars The pillow of my dreams (Literally), 18 Feb. 2015
Best pillow I ever had in my life (I'm 22).

I work the whole day on the computer, cause of my job, and I was struggling with neck pain and that pretty bad. I read the other reviews here and I was just like: Ok let's give it a try.
After two business days I received my pillow and the first night was great. My neck pain was gone and I had a really nice sleep. You can feel how this pillow supports your neck and even when it seems in the first place kind of hard, it will adapt to your head and neck. This way it feels like this pillow was made for you.
Only thing that bothers me a little bit is the smell, but you don't really notice it after a few nights.

Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant game, for horrible people, 29 Dec. 2014
I lost all my friends, cause of this game.
Perfect :D

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Collector's Edition (PS3)
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Collector's Edition (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for every KH Fan, 29 Dec. 2014
Greate game. Just got it, for 79 Pounds, cause I Pre-Ordered it, but it is worth every penny.
Two Games, the Heartless and than the Artbook.
For Fans it is definitely a must have.

Black Butterfly Floral 50S 60S Rockabilly Vtg Swing Prom Dress - White & Purple - 20
Offered by Black Butterfly Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 22 Aug. 2014
When I purchased this dress at first, I wasn't sure about it.
I was letting it delivered with the 4-5 Safe deliver and just got it and 3 work days.

The dress itself is really confortable and even without a petty coat under it, it looks very nice.
The colours are as pretty as on the pictures and I would recommend it to everyone, who wants this dress.

Tales Of The Abyss (Nintendo 3DS)
Tales Of The Abyss (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Game, 24 Feb. 2014
I really love this game. The delivery was quite fast and it looked very good from the outside,

The story is great and the characters have such a big development. Also there are some nice twists in the story.
GamePlay is also great.

BLUE 50's STYLE ROCKABILLY / SWING / PIN UP COTTON WRAP EVENING PARTY SUMMER DRESS SIZES 8 - 20 (18)

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect summer dress, 11 Nov. 2013
I just purchased it for the summer und it is a nice dress, so everyone with impressed.
Only minus: You have to wear something under it, or a windblow can, show to much.

New Ladies Sleeveless Contrast Insert Panel Fitted Tops Womens Cowl Scoop Neck Long Vest Top Plus Size Royal Blue Size 16 18
Offered by 4 square

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 11 Nov. 2013
I really like it and it is nice to wear. After the wash it just has to dry longer than other clothes, but that's fine with me :)

Black and ivory sleevless skater dress with tie belt - Size 20
Black and ivory sleevless skater dress with tie belt - Size 20

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable like no dress else, 11 Nov. 2013
I really love this dress... it is nice to wear and so comfortable, that you don't even feel it on yourself.
You just have to be careful with the underdress, or it migh be, that some people, who are not supposed to, will see more, than they should ;)

But overall I am pretty satiesfied even that I don't try it before purchasing it.

Womens New Plain Cropped Cardigan Ladies Fitted Long Sleeves Stretch Bolero Shrug Top Plus Size Purple Size 18 (XXL)
Offered by Purple Hanger

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 11 Nov. 2013
I love the colour and it is pretty comfortable.
Only minus point: It has a hole in one of the arms and I just purchased it. I can fix it by myself, but I want good quality.
So minus one star.

Assassin's Creed II: Complete Edition (PS3)
Assassin's Creed II: Complete Edition (PS3)
Offered by A Perfect Service

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 11 Nov. 2013
I bought Assassins Creed, because of the great story and the bonus material. I love it and would recommend it to everyone, who loves a good story and a good atmosphere in games :D

Page: 1 | 2