Profile for Antonieee > Reviews

Content by Antonieee

Antonieee

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Mar 2013
Great value for money, had it for a while now and has been 100% operational. totally compatible for Lightscribe. (Burns images on disc to create your own designs). Great Price, good quality, 5 stars from me.

BaByliss For Men 7230U 10 in 1 Pivotal Grooming System - Updated
BaByliss For Men 7230U 10 in 1 Pivotal Grooming System - Updated

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 27 Mar 2013
Great product, battery life is not great. Needs charging a lot. Blades ok, find we only use a few of them, overall a good buy.

Cherry eVolution SIRIUS XT Wireless MultiMedia Desktop Keyboard and Optical Wireless Mouse (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Goood, 27 Mar 2013
Does the job and does it well. Had it for a while now with no issues. Battery life is good too.

Luxury 4.6ft Double Size Mattress
Luxury 4.6ft Double Size Mattress
Offered by Happy Beds

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Luxury 4.6ft Double Size Mattress
I was so pleased with this mattress, Excellent quality, fantastic value for money, I will be purchasing a couple more.

Handheld Portable Steam Cleaner with 9 accessories - 1000W - Pisces
Handheld Portable Steam Cleaner with 9 accessories - 1000W - Pisces
Offered by Aquatix-2u Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 27 Mar 2013
I have to say that this product did not meet my expectations. I followed the instruction and waited for the temperature and pressure to get to the correct levels and tried it out on the following areas.

I have some tiles that had some smoke from a candle that was left burning, and it left a black film on the white tiles, I wanted to clean the grout with the steamer, after a lengthy attempt to remove this, made no difference at all.

I then decided to have a go on some grease on the cooker grill, again, this did not remove the grease unless you used a scower and chemicals to remove it.

I also tried the squeegy on the floors and windows. This was good, but let a lot of water which needed wiping up.

Panasonic NN-CF778SBPQ Family Size Combination Microwave Oven, 1000 Watt, Stainless Steel
Offered by Southern Electric

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic NN-CF778sbpq, 18 Aug 2011
I was pleased with the oven overall, easy to use, great volume inside the oven. Good selection of cooking options. Some features i missed were the auto / weight time calculation for the defrost function. I just cant find this option. I have a Beaumatic oven before which has a great deal more options, but was very large. The oven is very deep (front to back). One poor design, is that the rear of the oven does not sit flush with the wall. There is a gap of 5".

The oven cooks really really well and the quick cook feature can produce crispy, browned food and half the time with a conventional oven. I managed to save £100 thanks to Amazon compared to Argos's one that was on offer at the time. Its super sexy looking, easy to clean. Really pleased.