Profile for Roger A. Davis > Reviews

Content by Roger A. Davis

Roger A. Davis "calpeone" (Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Raclette Grill - Gourmet Raclette Party Grill Set for 8 persons
Raclette Grill - Gourmet Raclette Party Grill Set for 8 persons
Offered by Garden Secrets

4.0 out of 5 stars and am pleased with it, 5 Jan. 2015
I have tried it out successfully, and am pleased with it. The only downside to this grill is the shortish cable attached to.
Bearing in mind it will be centred on the table it is essential to have an extension of cable to connect with the power...
in my case 3m of extra cable is necessary.

Complete Illustrated Cookery Course ( Classic Edition )
Complete Illustrated Cookery Course ( Classic Edition )
by Delia Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife was highly delighted with this cookery book, 23 Nov. 2014
My wife was highly delighted with this cookery book. She had had one previously but it had been ruined in an
accident in the kitchen.

Maypole 9871 Breathable Car Cover - Large
Maypole 9871 Breathable Car Cover - Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Car cover., 9 Sept. 2013
I sent for this cover because of the hot sun here in Spain. It can devour the paint on your car. I measured the car, and read the
various reviews. I was satisfied with the cover,, with the exception of one thing...the nylon cord attached to the sides, designed
to hold the cover on the car, with the cord running under the car was far too short. I had to obtain a new one. Otherwise it does
what it says.

Rick Stein's French Odyssey : Complete BBC Series [DVD]
Rick Stein's French Odyssey : Complete BBC Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rick Stein

5.0 out of 5 stars French Odyssey, 9 Sept. 2013
I am a great admirer of Rick Stein, and having visited the Canal du Midi, Carecassonne and Trebes on holiday this year was
determined to have this DVD. I was not disappointed.

Belton Faux Leather Hard Carrying Case for 7" Tablets
Belton Faux Leather Hard Carrying Case for 7" Tablets
Offered by YOUmeSKY

4.0 out of 5 stars Jelly bean cover., 9 Sept. 2013
Remembering the excellent Belton cover I have for my Kindle I went to see what other covers wer available, and on
looking at the reviews and the descriptìon of this one sent for it for my wifes new tablet. She was delighted with its
robust but smart appearance, and so was I.

Cambridge Sciences StarPAD 2, 7-inch Tablet PC,4GB Memory, Android 4.4.2 (WiFi+Bluetooth)

5.0 out of 5 stars Jellybean Tablet., 29 Aug. 2013
First of all I had gone through all the like products at Amazon, before reading the reviews on the jellybean. It was sent to me promptly, being a present for my wife. She is delighted with it, as it is so easy to use. The little book of instructions
sent with it is complete, clear to understand and in English....not any other language. It has fulfilled the expectations I
had of it, and a friend of mine with a far more advanced tablet commented on how good it was compared to his...no names no pack drill as they say. Thank you Cambridge Sciences.

50 x AG13 G13 SR44 LR44 A76 V13GA PX76A 357 Button Batteries
50 x AG13 G13 SR44 LR44 A76 V13GA PX76A 357 Button Batteries
Offered by Phoenix Power Equipment Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Hearing aid batteries., 27 Jun. 2013
I have to say that the delivery time of the batteries was remarkable........within 4 days of ordering, whilst also saying, that I guess, as in all hearing aid batteries, their life is not brilliant...but in this case better than previously purchased ones.

10 x AG5 Alkaline button cell batteries - G5 LR48 LR48SW LR754 LR754SW SR754W 309 393 type
Offered by Babz Media

3.0 out of 5 stars Mini amplifier batteries., 22 Jun. 2013
As with many such batteries, the life span is somewhat short, but they do the job. The despatch time was good.

Mammoth XT Mini Ear Amplifying Aid - For partially deaf / Hard of hearing
Mammoth XT Mini Ear Amplifying Aid - For partially deaf / Hard of hearing
Offered by Mammoth XT Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini ear hearing aid., 22 Jun. 2013
This was a super little hearing aid, easy to wear. As with all such instruments one must expect wind noise when in a breeze, and also in group of people the same level of hearing extends to all. Apart from that, for the money, this is an excellent buy.

RHS Desk Diary 2013
RHS Desk Diary 2013
by Brent Elliott
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Desk diary., 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: RHS Desk Diary 2013 (Diary)
I chose this for my son in law who is a keen gardener. He was delighted with it and commented on the colour
illustrations in which he thought were first class.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3