Profile for S. Lacey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
MediaDevil Artisanphonics EB-01 premium wood earphones with built-in microphone
MediaDevil Artisanphonics EB-01 premium wood earphones with built-in microphone
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of good looking well fitting earphones with a sound to die for, 10 May 2014
Everything was as described. A great product beautifully packed in recycled cardboard, and brilliant sound and performance. I recommend this product and the seller.
-------

Spiderman 'Instinct' Duvet Cover & Pillowcase
Spiderman 'Instinct' Duvet Cover & Pillowcase

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy grandson, 4 Dec. 2013
No ironing and therefore great for the occasional sleep over and the grandsons love it.
It dries in next to no time and is comfortable to sleep under I am told.

ROBERTS ClassicDAB DAB/FM RDS Digital Portable Radio
ROBERTS ClassicDAB DAB/FM RDS Digital Portable Radio
Offered by K.K. Electronics

3.0 out of 5 stars Very difficult to tune in, 4 Dec. 2013
I love Roberts radios but this one is very difficult to set a range of different channels for despite reading the instructions carefully.
I am not a techy though I can deal with technology but I had to ring the helpline to get Radio 4 tuned in and set so it comes on automatically.
I have a different Roberts for another room which I found easy to manage and I wish I had got that one again.
I thought this was silver. From the advert when I bought it the colour looked less beige and more grey.
However, the sound is brilliant and now I have Radio 4 tuned in it is used every day for the room I want it in.
Our area is not a good place for a digital signal but this little radio copes really well and picks up the signal and has no interference.
I would recommend this for those who find all things technical easy, but for people like me (over 65) probably better to go for an easier model.

Patience (After Sebald) [DVD]
Patience (After Sebald) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Grant Gee
Offered by Speedyhen Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic film, 4 Dec. 2013
This is captivating. If you love reading Sebald this film captures his writing to perfection.
Fabulous journey with an atmosphere you will never forget.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, 4 Dec. 2013
I wish I could say this was perfect, but am not finding it so.
I find the steam function difficult to get just right, and it sometimes is hotter than I think it should be, and it can melt material if you are not careful. Then you have to clean the base plate which is very smelly.
It is quite lightweight to use. The flex is well placed. There is a cleaning function which needs activating regularly or it can suddenly send out nasty colour streaks onto clothes when you are not expecting it.

Sony BDPS790 3D SMART Blu-ray Player with Built-in Wi-Fi
Sony BDPS790 3D SMART Blu-ray Player with Built-in Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Dec. 2013
This is totally brilliant. Slimline and easy to use and links in to our B&O tv easily whilst providing a great viewing experience as good as going to the cinema. I did lots of research to find this and it has lived up to its recommendations.

The Two Pound Tram
The Two Pound Tram
by William Newton

5.0 out of 5 stars A little Gem., 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Two Pound Tram (Paperback)
I grew up in Worthing and this story, part fiction I suspect, conjures up a time I remember. Newton was not a prolific writer but this book is a moving and well written account of two brothers and their renovation of a tram in Worthing. I have bought it for all my Worthing friends.

Art & Fear: Observations on the Perils (and Rewards) of Artmaking
Art & Fear: Observations on the Perils (and Rewards) of Artmaking
by David Bayles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 Dec. 2013
For those who find getting started and sustaining their creativity this is wonderfully motivating book.
Read mark and inwardly digest.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 4 Dec. 2013
I love this kindle. Amazon contacted me after I had ordered an ordinary kindle and a cover with a built in light, to tell me about this new kindle. I am so glad they did. This is so much better purely because of the back lit screen. I can read in bed without disturbing my husband, or when away. It is clear, easy to use and wonderful for holidays. I love books too but this is great for those occasions when a book is cumbersome. Thank you Amazon for alerting me to this it was worth the extra money. I recommend it to everyone. Nothing else has this built in light which makes reading so easy on the screen.

Big Bunch O' Bugs
Big Bunch O' Bugs
Offered by Wishtrac (VAT receipt supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous big bugs, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Big Bunch O' Bugs (Misc.)
A bug obsessed grandchild adored these - plenty of them, a good size and wonderful colours although not true to life - nor are the bugs correctly proportioned, but a small child is more interested in their characters.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4