Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Plastic Carpet Protector Heavy Duty 27 Inches Wide 15ft Long Hallway Runner
Plastic Carpet Protector Heavy Duty 27 Inches Wide 15ft Long Hallway Runner
Offered by Beck's

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 May 2015
I brought this so I can cut pieces off to put under my cat litter trays - one of them persists in thinking he is a real boy (not a neutered boy!) and standing up to pee. It doesn't matter what height the join between the upper & lower bits of the tray are, he will get them and it will drip and if those drips get on the floor it damages it. Perfect for what I want! Very speedy delivery as well.

Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Module
Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Module
Offered by New IT limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says..., 30 May 2014
However it could do with a little instruction leaflet that explains where to plug it into the RPi, and how. I don't want to spend ages watching a video when a couple of simple diagrams on a bit of A6 paper would do the trick.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2015 12:21 PM GMT

PNY Evolutive Attache 16GB USB Flash Drive
PNY Evolutive Attache 16GB USB Flash Drive
Offered by MEXXTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, 30 May 2014
These are lovely cute adorable little USB sticks which hardly stick out. They were perfect until work replaced my laptop and the new one has so much security I can only use sticks they supply.

Sewell Silverback Banana Plugs, Dual Screw Lock, 12 Pair (24 Pieces)
Sewell Silverback Banana Plugs, Dual Screw Lock, 12 Pair (24 Pieces)
Offered by Sewell Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality..., 30 May 2014
These did exactly what I needed them to, and were easy to connect to the cable. Stupidly I brought more than I need for two wires - I must have misread 12 pairs as 12 plugs!

Raspberry Pi Case Box
Raspberry Pi Case Box

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but..., 30 May 2014
This review is from: Raspberry Pi Case Box
Not easy to put togeather, plus what wasn't clear to me from the photos were all the cut-outs to access the various ports. I've replaced it with a box that's more suitable for a Pi that is running 24x7 to support my weather station, and should sell this one.

Premium HDMI to DVI Cable Gold 2 Metre (discontinued by manufacturer)
Premium HDMI to DVI Cable Gold 2 Metre (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 30 May 2014
Brought this so I could use two DVI monitors with my Gigabyte motherboard which has built-in graphics with three connectors - one DVI, one HDMI and one VGA. Neither monitor has an HDMI so this was the way to get two digital connections at the same time.

ASUS Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC)
ASUS Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC)
Offered by MACnificent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 May 2014
Very happy with this tablet which I brought to use in the bedroom - my Nexus 4 phone was a bit small for the job. It does everything I want it to. My two gripes are finding a cover which has a working auto-off, and that the charger cable isn't very long. I brought a 3m one on a well-known auction site which lets me put it somewhere safe to charge.

The White Queen (Cousins War Series Book 1)
The White Queen (Cousins War Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 30 May 2014
Read it very quickly, loved it, and as usual it had me looking up what actually happened way back then...

USB Wifi Adapter for the Raspberry Pi - By New IT
USB Wifi Adapter for the Raspberry Pi - By New IT
Offered by Racksoy

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but..., 30 May 2014
I had a lot of trouble getting this working. Eventually the problem turned out to be something mysterious to do with either the pretty new SD card, or the OS on it which was the most up-to-date Raspberian. Once I'd flashed a new card it worked, and fortunately I found a tutorial giving the right method of assigning a static IP address via wpa_supplicant otherwise that would have been another problem.

However it leaves me loath to try to switch my other Pi over as it doesn't have a 'disposable' OS - it has OS plus weather station software plus nearly 2 years of archived readings.

It reminded me why I hate Wifi, and how much easier MS software often is than Linux...

Cyntech Case for Raspberry Pi - BerryBlack
Cyntech Case for Raspberry Pi - BerryBlack
Offered by PC Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 30 May 2014
I saw a friend had used one of these cases and brought one to replace my Brainbox case, and it's exactly what I wanted.

Page: 1 | 2