Profile for The Book Reviewer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Second Honeymoon
Second Honeymoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, 29 Sep 2014
This review is from: Second Honeymoon (Kindle Edition)
First time I've read one of James Patterson's books, I loved it. Very easy reading and completely addictive! Looking forward to the next one.

Wars of the Roses: Stormbird
Wars of the Roses: Stormbird

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Aug 2014
Yet again Conn Iggulden delivers an excellently written, well researched Craker of a book. You want be disappointed with this.

In Bed with the Tudors: The Sex Lives of a Dynasty from Elizabeth of York to Elizabeth I

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor with lots of mistakes, 30 July 2014
This book is shocking. Frequent spelling mistakes, repetitive, repeating the same facts throughout different chapters. Contains more than a few historical inaccuracies: Licence says Anne Boleyn was the daughter of the Duke of Norfolk, funny that, I thought she was his niece?!

Dead Line
Dead Line
by Chris Ewan

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite disappointed, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Dead Line (Paperback)
I loved the author's previous book: Safe House. It really got me into the crime/thriller genre. I can't say the same about this, unfortunately. I found it slow paced and didn't really get the main character, nor did I like him very much. It wasn't a really bad book and I will say it was 'good', but, for me, it wasn't as good as Ewan's other books.

Three Wishes
Three Wishes
by Liane Moriarty

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Three Wishes (Paperback)
I loved this book, in fact, I've read every one the author has written. Great style, characters that come to life, story lines that will keep you hooked.

Liane, please write more!

The Last Days of Richard III
The Last Days of Richard III
by John Ashdown-Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 30 Jun 2014
No matter how much you think you know about Richard III, you will learn so much more reading this book. I highly recommend it.

The Daughter Of Time
The Daughter Of Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jun 2014
If you want to know the truth about Richard III, read this book. It will all become clear. Highly recommend this book.

Richard III: The Road to Leicester
Richard III: The Road to Leicester

1.0 out of 5 stars Monotonous, 4 Jun 2014
Borrowed from a friend. Found it quite boring and repetitive. Reads rather more like historical fiction than fact. Would not recommend.

Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel
Single Woman Seeks Revenge: Another Very Funny Romantic Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this book, 10 Jan 2014
This is a great book, did enjoy it and I found it very funny in places. Would recommend, great read.

One Step Too Far
One Step Too Far
by Tina Seskis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great twist, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: One Step Too Far (Paperback)
A very cleverly written book; the twist is not apparent or easily 'guessable'. All the way through I was thinking 'Oh, I bet she's....oh I wonder if it's....' But I was wrong, makes you want to keep reading to find out just what her story is.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 9, 2013 5:18 PM BST