Profile for Polly Williams > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Pink Pigment Ink Stamp Pad 7x4cm
Pink Pigment Ink Stamp Pad 7x4cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Stamping mad, 16 July 2013
Well not really. The product seems to have lasted a long time but the quality of the stamp and the ink is so so. Still, it serves it's purpose. My only wish is that the vendor combined the postage to give us a break.

Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Set, Pastel Twinkles
Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Set, Pastel Twinkles

4.0 out of 5 stars Shiny, 16 July 2013
Love how you can mix these with different products or use on its own. A tad expensive though. Suggest looking for a similar product in health and beauty.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong color, 16 July 2013
The colour received was a Kelly green. Not this shade or even close. Disappointment. Not worth the time to return.

Holy Devil
Holy Devil

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Holy Devil (Kindle Edition)
Utter garbage. I can't believe I paid for this. Where do I go to get my money and wasted time back??

Letraset promarker colouring marker pen set of 10 colours - rubber stamping 2
Letraset promarker colouring marker pen set of 10 colours - rubber stamping 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Love markers, 28 May 2013
I bought this on the strength of another recommendation and was very glad I did. New to alcohol ink of any medium, I did a bit of research and reckoned I'd get more use out of markers than from just ink. They are great for their intended use, stamping, or for many other art projects. Your imagination is limitless.

Premium Ink Pad - Copper
Premium Ink Pad - Copper

3.0 out of 5 stars Ink me up!, 28 May 2013
The copper is darker than anticipated but still a great product. I use it for all sorts of projects and for the price it is well worth it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, 28 May 2013
I'm a big fan of seagrass, mostly because of it's durability. Have lots of seagrass basket items in my home and when I needed some storage boxes for crafts, I immediately thought of seagrass. These looked very similar to products already in my home so I ordered them confident that I'd be pleased with the quality. It seems I got the low quality items this time. Very sparse weave and very light weight. Thankfully it is only for storing some craft items and not being opened and closed on a regular basis or it would not stand up to the wear.

Ladies New Dunlop Silver Gold Wedge Slipper Slip On Mules
Ladies New Dunlop Silver Gold Wedge Slipper Slip On Mules

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden slippers, 17 April 2013
I'm a bit hard on slippers due to my back problem and the way I walk.
However, these slippers have lasted longer than more expensive ones. And they are gold!!
Good buy.

Set of 8 small Ink Pads For Rubber Stamps Craft Paper Scrapbooking 8 Colours
Set of 8 small Ink Pads For Rubber Stamps Craft Paper Scrapbooking 8 Colours

2.0 out of 5 stars Ink pads, 17 April 2013
I bought these to do a bit of stamping on some projects. I didn't want to spend a lot of money as I only had plans for
a limited number of things to stamp. Although these were delivered promptly, the product is not worth the containers they come in.
At least 3 of the little ink pads were dried out/had no ink. There was little ink in 2 others.
Waste of my time and money.

Lily Blue Flannelette Sheet Set - Double
Lily Blue Flannelette Sheet Set - Double
Offered by Tony's Textiles Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappoinment, 21 Mar. 2013
At first glance this is a wonderful double set. Cozy, soft and a good fit. But within a few washings things fall apart. Literally. Like a shedding dog these sheets. Never come across flannelette sheets like this before. I'm stumped.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5