Profile for Polly Williams > Reviews

Content by Polly Williams

Polly Williams

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Do You Want To Play With My Balls?
Do You Want To Play With My Balls?

1.0 out of 5 stars Juvenile humour, 4 May 2015
Of course it is for adults. However, it is for adults who've not grown past their male adolescence. Utter trash.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2015 3:36 PM BST

The Sword of Moses
The Sword of Moses

5.0 out of 5 stars Packed full, 27 Jan. 2015
Packed full of action, history, and intrigue, this book is a must read for anyone looking for adventure. A book that makes one want to learn more is a good read.
Prepare for a well researched subject and a somewhat plausible story.
Thoroughly enjoyable.

Nameless
Nameless

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok book, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Nameless (Kindle Edition)
A good read for a quick book. A bit graphic, the antagonists actions are gruesomely portrayed. The 'hero' is at least a complex character, but the love interest is not very believable in her actions at the end. Still, all in all a good read.

Bubble Blaze
Bubble Blaze

1.0 out of 5 stars meh....., 18 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Bubble Blaze (App)
Boring. Might be okay for the younger cold but it's a pain in the butt with loading and updating. There is a free bubble shooter game that I much prefer on the internet and pc. Maybe I'm outpatient with this app. But am just as happy without it.

Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom - A Colouring Book Adventure
Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom - A Colouring Book Adventure
by Millie Marotta

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of superb choice, 18 Nov. 2014
I read the reviews and reckoned I couldn't go wrong. And those reviews were dead on. Lovely book that offers plenty of variety and stimulates your creativity. My only wish is to have another book by the same artist to colour when this one is finished.

GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW
GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW
Offered by Babz Media

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 22 Mar. 2014
While this arrived the next day as promised, I was left with two bottom poles. This was a gift for my birthday and rather than deal with sending it back and waiting for another feeder, I used a little ingenuity and came up with a solution to make this one work. The other issue I have with it is that the hooks that add on tend to slide down. Again I fixed it but shouldn't really have to in my opinion. Not buyng another,

Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
by Johanna Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars I will buy another!, 22 Mar. 2014
Oh my! I read all the reviews before buying. Most cautioned not to use felt pens. DO!! I tried a little on one back page and it didn't soak through! I used felt, gel and pencil crayons on this and not a problem. I think the key is not to overcolour with the felt? At any rate the designs are wonderful and I will be purchasing a second to have even more enjoyment. Please make another book Johanna Basford!

12 Color Glitter Lip Eyebrow Eyeliner Pencil Pen Cosmetic Makeup Besuty Set Kit
12 Color Glitter Lip Eyebrow Eyeliner Pencil Pen Cosmetic Makeup Besuty Set Kit
Offered by CHIC*MALL

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, 22 Mar. 2014
Not glitter by any means. I'm sure I wrote a review on this previously but hey, here it is in my review list.
As soon as you use the "pen" the tip sinks back into the holder. And not glitter as I was hoping. Since the hassle to return it (to China) was not worth it, I kept and used what little I could. Poor product description and performance.

Femfresh Intimate Hygiene Deodorant Spray 125ml
Femfresh Intimate Hygiene Deodorant Spray 125ml
Offered by Innox Trading

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste, 22 Mar. 2014
Thought I would save time and a trip into town for this item. Turns out I was wrong. Maybe half the can was remaining when I received it. I have since bought from the shops at a lesser cost and more product IE: a full can.
Not very happy to be snookered like this.

Daily Mail: Big Book of Quick Crosswords 4 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)
Daily Mail: Big Book of Quick Crosswords 4 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)
by Daily Mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 22 Mar. 2014
I love these books. Chock full of puzzles. Not too large but thick with many pages.I don't read the Daily Mail but I love the crosswords. Well done D. Mail.
This keeps me busy for hours. Will buy more of these as I finish the present one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5