ARRAY(0xaa0417f8)

Here Come the Girls
by Milly Johnson
Price: 5.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Holiday Read, 11 July 2011
This review is from: Here Come the Girls (Paperback)
If it were not for the family demanding attention I could have read this book in one sitting. There are no great surprises in it and it is not deep and meaningful but it is both jolly and optimistic The 4 very likable main characters have traits that we can perhaps all identify with even if it is just a little bit.I would recommend this book to anyone who wants a bit of escapism and to be entertained.

Woodluv Brand New Seagrass Storage Basket With Wood Handles Storage Hamper Medium
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars nice basket, 30 Jun 2011
Neat and tidy basket which has transformed my kitchen cupboards - great size for all my spice pots, flour and rice etc

Melissa & Doug Jumbo Paint Brushes (Set of 4)
Melissa & Doug Jumbo Paint Brushes (Set of 4)
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good paint brushes for small hands, 30 Jun 2011
I bought these for my 18 month old daughter and whilst she still prefers finger painting she still really enjoys using these, appears to find them easy to use and has created many many many masterpieces!

Mog the Forgetful Cat (Mog the Cat Board Books)
Mog the Forgetful Cat (Mog the Cat Board Books)
by Judith Kerr
Edition: Board book
Price: 5.03

1.0 out of 5 stars dull dull dull, 23 April 2011
This book is very long winded and to be honest both my daughter, husband and I find it incredibly dull. We have read it twice and it has been consigned to the shelf where I suspect it will stay for a very long time

TrendyDigital High Grade Silicone Gel Case for the Amazon Kindle 3 (Third Generation Kindle, Kindle Wi-Fi, or Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi , 6" Display), Black

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but doesn't cover the screen, 23 April 2011
We really wanted to protect the screen from being scratched and although this cover protects the body of the kindle it doesn't protect the screen. However is good for the price really

Skip Hop Zoo Bee Lunchie
Skip Hop Zoo Bee Lunchie
Offered by babydepot
Price: 18.48

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely lunch box, 24 Mar 2011
This is a lovely little lunch box - I have been using it for some months now and it wipes clean and still looks like new. Zips completely open so it is very easy to clean inside. Also packs in quite a bit - sandwiches, piece of fruit, yoghurt, afternoon snacks, cutlery and even a bib if necessary - and still has room. Fits inside my bag easily or can be carried separately. Would recommend.

Riedel O Decanter
Riedel O Decanter
Price: 140.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good wine decanter, 24 Mar 2011
This review is from: Riedel O Decanter (Kitchen & Home)
This is a lovely 'everyday' decanter which is sturdier than the other ones we have so I am less concerned about breakage. However it has one issue - it is quite heavy and it can be difficult to get a good grip to pick it up - hence the 4 stars rather than 5.

Kitchen Craft Classic Collection Ceramic Covered Butter Dish
Kitchen Craft Classic Collection Ceramic Covered Butter Dish
Price: 9.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Butter Dish, 8 Nov 2010
Not much to say about this product really - it is a nice little butter dish. Fits a pack of butter appears to keep it cool enough to prevent it from becoming liquid butter even when my husband leaves it next to the cooker. I am very happy with this product.

Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks
Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks
Price: 7.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing, 29 Oct 2010
I bought this shape sorter for my 11 month old daughter. Whilst I was expecting a basic toy for this price I was very disappointed to realise that the top does not fix on in any way. It took my little girl about 30 seconds to realise that, to put the shapes into the box, she simply needs to remove the top and deposit them - something she enjoys doing but hardly useful when trying to develop her coordination or shape matching ability / understanding. We did think about sticking the lid down with some selotape but then we need to take this off every time we want to get the shapes out. This is part of the Fisher Price Brilliant Basics range - we would say it is basic but far from brilliant.

Rainbow Stacker
Rainbow Stacker
Offered by First Celtic Toys and Learning Ltd
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy - great quality product, 14 Oct 2010
This review is from: Rainbow Stacker (Toy)
I actually bought this product from another supplier as Amazon were out of stock at the time. I bought the cups for my daughter who was 6 months old at the time. They were an absolute hit and are still one of her favourite toys 6 months later making them one of the best buys we have made for her. The cups themselves are excellent quality, the colours are vibrant and jolly and the patterns and shapes will, I am sure give her something to play with as she grows. They have withstood the teething chomping without marking or scratching. I would recommend these cups for any small child and have just bought another set for a friend's baby as a gift.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4