Profile for MamaMai > Reviews

Princess Girl
Princess Girl
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid this piece of junk, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Princess Girl (App)
I've downloaded this for my 6 year old daughter for her to play with it. App is crashing every time and serving inappropriate adverts! Singles Filipinos to meet! No thank you. This app should be banned from amazon

Price: 18.68

5.0 out of 5 stars AVERY heavy duty labels, 28 July 2013
Very good labels, large format heavy duty, easy to use and print. Highly recommended. Avery Heavy Duty Labels Laser 4 per Sheet 99.1x139mm White Ref L4774-20 [80 Labels]

Stv STV229 Window Fly Screen
Stv STV229 Window Fly Screen
Price: 3.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap with self-adhesive tape which doesn't stuck to widow frame, 22 Jun 2011
If you think that you can't expect to much from cheap product... you are absolutely right!

It is simple product (great idea) and it may be effective when new.

There is Batch No on the box:10/04 and this explains everything - self adhesive tape after 7 years from packing can't stick to any surface even perfectly clean, dust and grease free.

Very disappointed

Melissa & Doug Magnetic Wooden Fishing Game with Magnetic Fishing Pole
Melissa & Doug Magnetic Wooden Fishing Game with Magnetic Fishing Pole
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find!, 28 Oct 2009
This toy is one of the best puzzle boards my daughter played with. I purchased it for her when she was 16 months old. Straight away she knew how to play it. The shapes are very well cut out, so they are easy to put back on the board. The magnetic fishing rod is a great idea. I'm going to buy one of these as a Christmas present for my niece as well.

Magnetic Dress-up Princess Book (Magnetic Story Book)
Magnetic Dress-up Princess Book (Magnetic Story Book)
by .

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for very young children., 28 Oct 2009
I have bought this book for my 18 months old daughter. The book is well made, and beautifully illustrated. However, the magnets are very small, some of them are so tiny that I decided not to let my daughter to play with it. It is my mistake, I knew the book was not suitable for small children, but having bought few other magnetic books from Amazon, I thought I could get away with it. Never mind, it will have to wait until my daughter is older.

Counting: Magnetic Play and Learn (Magnetic Play & Learn)
Counting: Magnetic Play and Learn (Magnetic Play & Learn)
by Top That Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book to occupy the little one., 28 Oct 2009
Based on the review I read here, I bought this book for my 16 months old daughter.

She loves playing with it! She always favours this one amongst all the other books on her book shelf.

Now, two months on she plays with it every day, matching the numbers and pictures. It is a great buy, good value for money. The book is very well made, and still looks like new.