Profile for Moominmamma > Reviews

Summer Infant Secure Sleep Digital Video Monitor with Temperature
Summer Infant Secure Sleep Digital Video Monitor with Temperature
Offered by Nectar Nik-Nax

1.0 out of 5 stars Temperature monitor is wrong, 10 July 2013
I bought this as I wanted the temperature monitor as well as the video. I also had a gro egg in the room and the temperature on the monitor said the room was 2 degrees hotter than the egg. I think the camera makes the device hotter. This is a major fault as the temperature of a baby's room is really important.

Also the pin plug into the parent device became temperamental very soon after we got it. The whole thing stopped working after about 10 months. I also found the display quite small.

I had another monitor from lidl for my other child and it was much better. Unfortunatly they havent sold it since.

Safari Animals Children's String (Rope) Lights / Low Voltage / Night Light
Safari Animals Children's String (Rope) Lights / Low Voltage / Night Light

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after two months., 15 Mar 2013
Nice lights but they arrived with one not working and now after two months the whole thing is broken. Waste of money.

The Goddess Guide
The Goddess Guide
by Gisèle Scanlon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Christmas present, 10 Nov 2006
This review is from: The Goddess Guide (Hardcover)
I loved this book, the author really knows her stuff and she is very likable - unlike some `style gurus' who shall remain nameless! I am a bit clueless when it comes to style and this book gave me loads of tips on how to look good. I am already planning a trip to London to visit some of the great places that she mentioned. Okay so I can't really afford a lot of the stuff she talks about but a girl can dream. This is definitely a book I am going to be buying my friends for Christmas along with The Shopaholic's Guide to Buying Online and How to Walk in High Heels. That's Christmas sorted!