Profile for KM > Reviews

Content by KM

KM "Ken" (Dorset, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Knowing 75ml EDP Spray
Knowing 75ml EDP Spray
Offered by Cosmetics Factory

4.0 out of 5 stars Scentsational, 20 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Knowing 75ml EDP Spray (Misc.)
Wife likes it but it was more expensive than would have expected - quite an increase on the previous bottle purchased.

Energizer Universal Battery Charger with Smart LCD 2-5Hrs Charging Time for Ni-MH AAA AA C D 9V Ref 629874
Offered by iCell Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 2 Feb. 2015
Well-designed and works fine except that the battery state is not clear. There are three headings across the top - Charging, Full and Bad - but it does not indicate the state of each individual battery (it hold up to four) so that you have to check each battery with a battery tester.

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Hickory Dickory Dock, 20 Dec. 2014
An excellent mouse, very comfortable to hold. I already had one of this model so I had no hesitaion when I needed to get another.

Devolo dLAN 650 Triple Plus Starter Kit - White
Devolo dLAN 650 Triple Plus Starter Kit - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything that I expected and I have now ordered ..., 1 Sept. 2014
Does everything that I expected and I have now ordered the wireless adapter to improve reception in another room.
It is quite expensive but it does the job which my son's cheaper product did not.

TP-LINK TL-WDN3200 N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter
TP-LINK TL-WDN3200 N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars But.............., 21 Aug. 2014
The service was excellent - ordered on Thursday delivered on Saturday morning. I do have other TP-Link products which work fine and have not given me any trouble. However, the problem I had with this unit is that it is NOT compatible with Win 8.1 and therefore, unfortunately, and with regret, I had to return it.

Casio Radio Men's Funk-Solar Collection Analogue-Digital Quartz Watches LCW-M160TD-1AER

3.0 out of 5 stars Thewatch is very light and, 28 July 2014
The watch is very light and, of course, keeps perfect time. However, it is overly complicated and difficult to change functions with the three fiddly buttons. There are five alarms which are over the top especially as the alarm itself if not very loud and could not be relied up to wake you up in the morning - anyway who wants five alarms?

For my purposes I find it convenient to just leave it on the day, date and month function all the time and forget all about the others - life is too short!!.

Estee Lauder Knowing Eau de Parfum for Women - 75 ml
Estee Lauder Knowing Eau de Parfum for Women - 75 ml
Offered by EftBeautyUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Smell, 24 Jun. 2014
This now my wife's favourite perfume. I quite like the smell of it too and our son will be happy KNOWING what to get his mother for birthday, Christmas and Mother's Day.

Delock USB 3.0 Type A Cable 0.15 m Black
Delock USB 3.0 Type A Cable 0.15 m Black
Offered by Aimtec

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Port Saver, 24 May 2014
When using dongles in a laptop it is very easy to catch the dongle on something and damage both the dongle and, more importantly, the USB port itself. I purchased 4 cables and now, if I knock the dongle it just dangles and no harm is done.

I would not be without mine though it was annoying that the price was reduced after I ordered mine!!!!

CLiPtec All-in-One Multi Card Reader - Orange
CLiPtec All-in-One Multi Card Reader - Orange
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 21 May 2014
It is extremely neat and well designed. With all new computers having at least some USB 3 ports it is sensible to have a gadget that will transfer large files such as photos very quickly.

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid At All Costs, 14 May 2014
I ordered a NEW, UNOPENED but when it arrived I noticed immediately that it was not new and the instruction leaflet, warranty card and soft pouch were missing. I contacted the vendor immediately and was told that I had been sent the wrong one. They could not replace it but offered a 15% discount if I were to keep it. This was unacceptable and I demanded a refund. Received unit on 3 April and then after 23 emails had passed between vendor, Amazon and myself my account was, at last, credited with the refund on 27 April.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4