Profile for butterfly > Reviews

Content by butterfly

butterfly

How to boost your property portfolio the smart way.
How to boost your property portfolio the smart way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 6 Mar 2013
The book is absolutely fantastic. I would certainly recommend it as an easy understandable read if it's an area one maybe thinking of venturing into. I could relate to it very easily without the 'jargon'. It is well illustrated, beautifully laid out and I will be taking a lot of the valid tips on board especially about avoiding the pitfalls, tax,etc with what I am involved in.

So thanks for that Daniele.

Good luck

From an avid reader

Enter the Dragon
Enter the Dragon
by Theo Paphitis
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars OH YES, 7 April 2011
This review is from: Enter the Dragon (Paperback)
WHAT A FAB BOOK. I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THIS MAN, NOW I KNOW SO MUCH, IT IS ABSOULUTELY FANTASTIC. I JUST LOVE THE WAY HIS NATURE IS SO MEEK AND MILD, HE MUST BE AN ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC PERSON TO WORK FOR OR WITH. HE INCLUDES HIS WIFE AND FAMILY IN EVERYTHING HE DOES AND THATS BRILLIANT, ANOTHER MUST, MUST, MUST, READ.

THANKS THEO

HAPPY READING

Benjamin Franklin's The Way to Wealth: A 52 brilliant ideas interpretation (Other Brilliant Books)
by Steve Shipside
Price: 8.36

3.0 out of 5 stars ERM?, 7 April 2011
I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS ME OR WHAT BUT I FOUND IT A LITTLE HARD GOING, MAYBE I NEED TO RE-READ IT, BUT DON'T BE PUT OFF, GIVE IT A GO.

How I Made It: 40 Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Made Millions: 40 Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal All
by Rachel Bridge

5.0 out of 5 stars FASCINATING, 7 April 2011
OH, I LOVE THIS BOOK NO END I WAS SORRY IT HAD TO END, I JUST ENJOYED READING EVERYTHING ABOUT HOW ENTRPRENEURS STARTED. EACH ONE SO DIFFERENT, THE DETERMINATION THE DRIVE ITS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, I RECCOMMEND TO ANY WOULD BE ENTREPRENEURS OR ANYONE ACTUALLY, AS IT WOULD CHANGE THEIR WAY OF THINKING IF THEY CHOSE TO DO SO.

BRILLIANT

THANKS RACHAEL

Common Sense Rules: What you really need to know about business
Common Sense Rules: What you really need to know about business
by Deborah Meaden
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 7 April 2011
I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THE DRAGONS ONE BY ONE OF THEY ALL DIFFER IN BUSINESS, AND DEBORAH WAS MY LAST ONE.

I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT. SHE WENT INTO MORE BACKGROUND ELEMENTS OF BUSINESS WHICH I PROBABLY WOULD NOT HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT SO THAT WAS DEFINETLY REWARDING FOR ME.

SO THANKS DEB

Communicate to Win: Learn the Secrets of Successful Communication and Presentation
by Richard Denny

5.0 out of 5 stars great, great, great., 7 April 2011
I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED COMMUNICATE TO WIN. I ACTUALLY BORROWED IT FROM THE LIBRARY AT FIRST AND I DIDN'T WANT TO RETURN IT, SO I BOUGHT IT INSTEAD.
I REALLY DID ENJOY IT, ESPECIALLY A PART WHERE IT TALKS ABOUT WRITING 'NICE LETTERS' INSTEAD OF BEING ANGRY, HOW JUST BY USING CERTAIN WORDS IT CAN CHANGE THE WHOLE SITUATION AROUND. PLUS SOME FANTASTIC INSPIRATION QUOTES. I HAVE TAKEN ON SO MUCH FROM READING THAT BOOK I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE.

SO THANKS FOR THAT.

HAPPY READING

Trump: Think Like a Billionaire
Trump: Think Like a Billionaire
by Donald J. Trump
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars buttrerfly, 1 Feb 2011
ANOTHER FABULOUS BOOK, WHEN I LEFT THIS BOOK FOR WHATEVER REASON, I ACTUALLY FOUND MYSELF 'RUNNING' BACK TO IT, I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS MY ENTIRE LIFE - I WAS JUST HUNGRY FOR HIS KNOWLEDGE. FABULOUS.

Tycoon
Tycoon
by Peter Jones
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 1 Feb 2011
This review is from: Tycoon (Paperback)
ONCE I STARTED THIS BOOK I DIDN'T WANT TO PUT IT DOWN - IT'S ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. I RECOMMEND IT IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE WAY THAT YOU THINK.