Profile for Cawky > Reviews

Content by Cawky

Cawky "Cawky" (Kingston upon Hull,East Yorkshire,Great Britain.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Designer Inspired Classic Half Frame Horned Rim Wayfer Sunglasses
Designer Inspired Classic Half Frame Horned Rim Wayfer Sunglasses
Offered by Best Fancy Dress

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 7 July 2015
Crap! Very tawdry looking! Not to mention the arms aren't long enough to go completely behind my ears.

We Walked Across Their Graves: Vietnam 1967-The Que Son Valley
We Walked Across Their Graves: Vietnam 1967-The Que Son Valley

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, great read of this lads tour of ..., 7 July 2015
Loved it,great read of this lads tour of Vietnam,whilst serving with the U.S. Marines. I've read a lot of Vietnam memoirs,and this is definitely one that I shall read again,in the future. As the book went on,the more I found myself liking the author,and rooting for him. Very fairly priced too.

Spurs Crest Towel
Spurs Crest Towel

5.0 out of 5 stars COYS!, 9 April 2015
This review is from: Spurs Crest Towel (Misc.)
Real good quality,and looks the business hanging over the Balconey,om me hols!

Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo, 60 ml
Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo, 60 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Magic!, 9 April 2015
Over the moon,with this stuff! Quite expensive,but like most things in life,you get what you pay for! Cleared up a flaky patch,that had developed near my crown.But after using this stuff,it had cleared it up,in just over a week.

Platoon
Platoon
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Movie!, 9 April 2015
This review is from: Platoon (Amazon Video)
Classic movie,one I'll watch again and again.

Mekong Mud Dogs: Story of: Sgt. Ed Eaton
Mekong Mud Dogs: Story of: Sgt. Ed Eaton

5.0 out of 5 stars A Year, in the Mud!, 9 April 2015
Quality read,this one! Totally enjoyed the journey from start to finish. I've read plenty other Vietnam memoirs,but what really made this one special,was all the photo's,it really helps you with creating the picture in your minds eye. It's all well and good someone writing about a patrol through a paddy field,but you don't tend to come across them,that often in England.So the photo's just added, to what was already a great book.Nice one Ed,cracking job!

Echoes of a Distant Past: Screaming Eagles: A Vietman War Memoir
Echoes of a Distant Past: Screaming Eagles: A Vietman War Memoir

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cracking Little Book!, 7 April 2015
I love my Vietnam memoirs,and this one,has to be up there,in my opinion. At the time of this lad's tour,I think they all kinda new,it was a war that they were not going to be allowed,to win! When i first started reading the book,I really wasn't too sure,if I was going to end up,getting into it.But all of a sudden, it just seemed to find another gear, and it really kicked on! And with it been,just over two quid,for me,this has to be the best value for money Vietnam Memoir,I've ever read,well worth every penny!

Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS3)
Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS3)
Offered by Venture Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Assassin's hit, lot's of new port's and fort's ..., 21 Dec. 2014
Another Assassin's hit,lot's of new port's and fort's to discover.

Jelly Belly 15210 3d Jelly Bean Air Freshener - Very Cherry
Jelly Belly 15210 3d Jelly Bean Air Freshener - Very Cherry

2.0 out of 5 stars Delivered quickly, but the smell of the cherry went ..., 21 Dec. 2014
Delivered quickly,but the smell of the cherry went even quicker!

Why Vote UKIP 2015: The Essential Guide
Why Vote UKIP 2015: The Essential Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed the book, 21 Dec. 2014
Really enjoyed the book.It's great to hear about all the other policies,other than Immigration and the EU.Lots of common sence,a true peoples party and a refreshing break from all the lies and blah,blah,blah,of the other three parties.I was a Labour voter,for over twenty years,but have felt let down by them,of late.So I wanted to know more about UKIP,other than the trite propaganda you get from the media,and this book,was ideal for this.And it's not just the policies in the book,but the thinking behind them and how it'll affect all of us.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5