Profile for mike.hume@btinternet.com > Reviews

Content by mike.hume@btin...

mike.hume@btinternet.com (Shrewsbury, Shropshire, UK)

Lifeforms
Lifeforms
Price: 6.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Life changing and Beautifull., 23 Mar 2001
This review is from: Lifeforms (Audio CD)
I bought this album when it first came out in 94,95. And after listening to it for almost 6 years I am still unsure under which music style to classify it, be it ambient, prog dance etc. One thing I can tell you though!!!, is that it is quite possible one of the most mezmorising albums i have ever heard in my whole life. Listen to this album at night when the house is quiet and all the lights are off and it will transport you away from all the troubles and pressures of ordinary life to a place of beauty and relaxation. I have spent alot of time listening to this album whilst driving my car at night and that is an experience I can only describe as Mezmorising. This album changed my life, let it change yours!!!!!.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best albums I have ever bought, 23 Mar 2001
I intially bought this album because it had a track on it that was made in conjunction with Hybrid(probably the best band out there). After listening to the album I can honestly say that it is provbably as good as Hybids album - Wide Angle. And believe me that is one hell of an achievement. There is not a single even remotely bad track on this album although Mercury and Solace and Running down the way up( the track done with Hybrid) are probably the best on the album. Go on buy it!!!!!!! I promise you, you will not be dissapointed.