Profile for LeFrunk > Reviews

Content by LeFrunk

LeFrunk

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BIT OF KIT, 29 Mar. 2015
A bit of kit that I cant do without . I have an electric one in the workshop and my cordless in my van , best of both worlds. They just take a bit of time to get used to and when you find your way of settings they are great. Oil based and water based no problems. I have run many different primers through them also. I thin some of the paints with white spirit or water . Great for spraying furniture that requires a fine finish Clean up is a doddle. A bit expensive to buy but I think its worth it.

Manchester United - The Ultimate Quiz Book
Manchester United - The Ultimate Quiz Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee quiz book, 30 July 2013
Got this for my grandson , 14yrs old , he said that the book was Great , some hard questions but how did the author know all the answers . Research , well done on a great book , one for the pub.

Manchester United - 20 Times Champions of England, We Got our Trophy Back - The Story of the 2012-2013 season

5.0 out of 5 stars He did it again, 1 July 2013
I have bought a few of these Man Utd books written by John White for my grandson and I must say each time he reads through a new book he gives me the run down on the content , this book really got him going , brill , awesome and fantastic where a few choice words . Another one to add to his collection . Great read . Keep up the good work.

101 Things You May Not Have Known About Motor Racing
101 Things You May Not Have Known About Motor Racing

5.0 out of 5 stars First class, 20 May 2012
Congratulations on a first class book Marc White.Its on its way to Tenerife with me to read in comfort. Good luck in the future.