Profile for Jenni McDermott > Reviews

Kim Kardashian Selfish
Kim Kardashian Selfish
by Kim Kardashian

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 12 May 2015
This review is from: Kim Kardashian Selfish (Hardcover)
Not only is this a narcissistic, pathetic excuse of a book, but this woman is unfathomably cruel and heartless through her purchasing of (and therefore advertising of) fur. The fur industry is worse than most could imagine. Innocent animals torn from their filthy, packed cages and skinned alive, gassed, anally electrocuted or beaten to death. This woman endorses this practice by her insistent purchase of fur and her many followers (whose reasons for following I will never understand) should not ignore that she is funding an industry of torturing innocent animals. This book stands for a woman getting away with paying for murder, and that is wrong. Please do not give this woman more money to fund more cruelty to animals.

KUNG FU LADY.
KUNG FU LADY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tarantino birthday, 2 May 2013
This review is from: KUNG FU LADY. (Toy)
I dressed as Beatrix Kiddo for my Tarantino-themed birthday antics this year and this costume faired me well. I didn't really know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised as the material was not plastic, but polyester and really rather comfortable! The price did creep up the more I was checking on this product, so that is something to perhaps bare in mind, but I was happy with my purchase and, well, you never know when a yellow jumpsuit may just come in handy!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2013 10:25 AM BST

Sarah Kane: Complete Plays (Methuen Contemporary Dramatists)
Sarah Kane: Complete Plays (Methuen Contemporary Dramatists)
by Sarah Kane

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality., 2 May 2013
I was really pleased with my Sarah Kane: Completed Plays book as it looks unused despite being a pre-loved text. It is in perfect condition and, as I am an English Literature student, I will use bare this seller in mind when I'm purchasing texts in the future.