Profile for Tracy-lee Creed > Reviews

Content by Tracy-lee Creed

Tracy-lee Creed (Turkey)

Nintendo Wii Motion Plus Accessory - White (Wii)
Nintendo Wii Motion Plus Accessory - White (Wii)
Offered by Global Xpress

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii accessory for using Sport Resort Game, 12 April 2013
Being a novice to the Wii I was not aware that some games (Sports Resort) needed these, so on Christmas Day I was running around trying to borrow some so my son could play the game. Now we are all sorted so I have a happy child, some peace and can return the loan ones.

Gear4 StreetParty 3 UK Portable Docking Station Speaker with EU/UK Plug Compatible with iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S, iPad 2/3, iPod Nano 5th Generation and iPod Touch 4th Generation - Black
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and very good sound, 12 April 2013
Read previous reviews before I chose this one and they were spot on. Super value, lightweight and a very good sound. Will be prefect for round my pool terrace for people to use during the summer.

Only negative feedback would be that it did not arrive on the date it was supposed to so I had to wait longer to get it (it missed my friends trip out here to Turkey and I had to shuffle it to another person).

Masterlock 5415D Key Pad Key Safe
Masterlock 5415D Key Pad Key Safe

4.0 out of 5 stars Keypad safe, 13 May 2012
After looking at several products decided on this one. The hardest part was getting it out of the packing, installation was easy. As previous people have said a hook inside for hanging the keys on it would be a definate plus, but can't fault it. Time and use will tell just how good it is, fingers crossed.

Antique Pine Varnish
Antique Pine Varnish
Offered by SHOP TILL DROP

4.0 out of 5 stars It did the job, 13 May 2012
This review is from: Antique Pine Varnish
I purchased this to try and disguise some scratches made in my wooden floor where furniture had been moved and am very pleased with the results. I gambled and tried and and very happy with the results, the only noticable difference is that this has more of a shine to it than my actual floor, but it's not very noticable, where as the scratches were, so can't fault it.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Fit Flops, 19 July 2011
Very disappointed. Item didn't come and my account was just refunded WITHOUT any information or explanation being sent to me.

Before I knew my account had been refunded I contacted seller who didn't have a clue what was going on (they didn't even know they had refunded me) and said they would re-send them, but these didn't come either.

The only good thing I can say is they did refund my money.

I will not be using this seller again.

Galt First Octons
Galt First Octons

5.0 out of 5 stars Octons - Lets a childs imagination flow, 16 Feb 2010
This review is from: Galt First Octons (Toy)
My son (5) loves this toy - he is forever building things from his imagination and then making a story up from it. He loved it so much I had to buys a second box of Octons to keep up with what he wanted to build!!! Only negative point I can think of about it is he is a rough and tumble little boy and has broken off a couple of the sides when playing with it, but fortunately this hasn't stopped the pieces from still being used.