Profile for Crazy Chick > Reviews

Content by Crazy Chick

Crazy Chick

HTC DESIRE ZEBRA DIAMANTE CASE / COVER / SHELL / SKIN WITH 6-IN-1 SCREEN GUARD PACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Perfect!, 16 Jun 2011
I was very sceptical about buying this case as I was worried about the diamantes falling off as my phone gets a lot of use but I figured I'd give it a go as it was fairly inexpensive ...

Well, I have to say this is probably the best case that I have bought for my HTC Desire. It protects my phone and looks stylish too. It is permanently on my phone and fits beautifully and no diamantes have come off. All the controls, camera, charge socket, MP3 socket are free of any casing. And as an added bonus I received 6 screen covers too ...

All in all I love this case and hope that I am able to find some other designs of the same superior quality.

The Angel Oracle
The Angel Oracle
by Ambika Wauters

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 9 May 2009
This review is from: The Angel Oracle (Hardcover)
A beautiful set of gold backed cards with illustrations of angels on the front. The boxed set also comes with a hard-backed book which gives an indepth meaning of each card. A wonderful set with amazingly accurate cards. This product would also make a superb gift for anyone with an interest in Angels and readings. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect, 9 May 2009
iPod Nano Armband in Pink for Apple iPod Nano III 3G 3rd Generation

This is a great product for when you're out and about with your ipod, however, I found it difficult to use the wheel of the ipod when it's in it's case, such as altering the volume, changing tracks etc although if you're out running and not intending to change tracks that wouldn't be a problem. Also, there isn't really anywhere to tuck away the cable from the headphones which is a little annoying as you have to wrap them around the armband.

Not a bad product for the price though.

ByteStor 2 x 2GB SD (Secure Digital) Card Twinpack
ByteStor 2 x 2GB SD (Secure Digital) Card Twinpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box, 9 May 2009
ByteStor 2 x 2GB SD (Secure Digital ) Card Twinpack

An excellent product at an affordable price - and having a twin pack is a bonus. I have 2 digital cameras - Samsung and Panasonic - and these cards are compatible with both. I would definitely recommend this product.