ARRAY(0xa6d92fa8)

Profile for Charles > Reviews

Content by Charles

Charles

Kaplan GMAT 2009: Premier Program (Kaplan GMAT Premier Program (w/CD))
Kaplan GMAT 2009: Premier Program (Kaplan GMAT Premier Program (w/CD))

2.0 out of 5 stars Kaplan never change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 14 Dec 2010
Hello I have prepared the GMAT, and I study on all kind of books, this is my ranking:

1) Manhattan, the best, expensive but really good (they normally require for exercise the official guide, so you need buy them together. (Read the free guide that they give on their site.
5) Kaplan, good for the difficulty of exercise but not a good explanation. .

My counsel does not give extra time at the beginning and try only to be more precise at the beginning.
Finally, I find more exercise on Coordinate Geometry than any books have prepared me. But still nothing more than triangle.

Good Luck!

Kaplan GMAT Advanced: Your Only Guide to an 800 (Perfect Score Series): Advanced Prep for Advanced Students
Price: 14.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Kaplan never change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 14 Dec 2010
My counsel is if you find them, by old one!

I have prepared the GMAT, and I study on all kind of books, this is my ranking:

Good Luck!

Math Workout for the GMAT (Princeton Review: Math Workout for the GMAT)
Math Workout for the GMAT (Princeton Review: Math Workout for the GMAT)
by Jack Schieffer

3.0 out of 5 stars As extra training good!, 14 Dec 2010

Good Luck!

McGraw-Hill's GMAT with CD-ROM, 2009 Edition: Practice problems with explanations-Essay writing help-Admission advice for business schol ... GMAT takers (McGraw-Hill's GMAT (W/CD))
by James Hasik

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice! A lot of exercise! A bit easy!, 14 Dec 2010

Good Luck!

Equations, Inequalities, and VIC's, GMAT Preparation Guide (Manhattan GMAT Preparation Guide: Equations, Inequalities, &) (Manhattan GMAT Preparation Guides)
by Manhattan GMAT Prep
Price: 16.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Manhattan is the best!, 14 Dec 2010

4) McGraw, Hill a bit to Easy.

My counsel do not give extra time at the beginning and try only to be more precise at the beginning.
Finally, I find more exercise on Coordinate Geometry than any book have prepared me. But still nothing more than triangle.

Kaplan GMAT 2006: Comprehensive Program
Kaplan GMAT 2006: Comprehensive Program

2.0 out of 5 stars Kaplan never change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 14 Dec 2010
You can buy old book of Kaplan school because are always the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!

GMAT Verbal Review: The Official Guide (Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review)
GMAT Verbal Review: The Official Guide (Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review)
by Graduate Management Admission Council

4.0 out of 5 stars You definitely need this!, 14 Dec 2010

Good Luck!

Sentence Correction GMAT Preparation Guide (Manhattan GMAT Preparation Guide: Sentence Correction)

5.0 out of 5 stars Manhattan is the best!, 14 Dec 2010

1) Manhattan, the best, expensive but really good.

Good Luck!

The Official Guide to the TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM, Third Edition (McGraw-Hill's Official Guide to the TOEFL Ibt (W/CD))
by Educational Testing Service

2.0 out of 5 stars Simply not enough!, 13 Dec 2010
It is not well done. Lack in many pieces and some time suggest to go to a private teacher for solution???
There are only 2 test, no add example for the speaking part...
Definitely it could have been better!

Mecha Robots Collection [DVD]
Mecha Robots Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Koichi Chigira
Offered by simply-well-priced
Price: 3.73

2.0 out of 5 stars It's the first dvd of three different series., 20 Aug 2010
This box include the first DVD of these series:

Dai-Guard
Full Metal Panic
RahXephon

But I'll prefer to know that before buy it. There isn't a clear presentation.
I'don't like buy thing that don't have the end.